Registered 6-10-2022
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 26-10-2022 13:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Honyon – Walk-up Prince Edward

Date & Time of Session:  October
Location:  Room 6, 6/F, 56 - 58 Lai Chi Kok Rd., Prince Edward
Name:  Honyon, although she gave me another name, which I forgot as soon as she undressed…
Link: https://go141.com/en/B83710-PE-141Walk-up-Honyon.html (that’s certainly her, but not the girl with the white shirt)
Agent: No
Nationality & Language: Chinese, speaks Mandarin, Cantonese and very little English
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Height: 1.6m
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: came pretty close
PSE: oh yes
Price & Session Length:  1,000 HKD, 50 minutes
Repeat: likely

56-58 Lai Chi Kok Road in Prince Edward is one of my favourite hunting grounds. There are seven floors with about a dozen or so WGs on every floor. Without planning which bell to ring, I just tried my luck at room 6 on the 6th floor. A very smiling, sweet girl, dressed in a school girl uniform (sexy! ) opened the door. There was a connection right away. I started talking in the very little Cantonese I’m able to speak and she explains she charges 500 HKD for 25 minutes, including oral sex. That’s way too short for me, so half way in the action we doubled both price and session length.

She’s a very pleasant girl, giggling and smiling all the time, repeatedly calling me “baby”. That’s sweet, but she probably does that to everyone. When we’re both in the shower, she’s already doing it better than most WGs. Not just washing me, but touching me all over, rubbing her breasts over my dick, and I can touch her pussy right away (FOV at that point, we don’t want to rush things). I think she would have given me a BBBJ if I would have asked for that.

On the bed, I started to touch and kiss her body, slowly making my way down for some Australian Kissing (French kissing, down under ). She goes wet and wild. It’s the first time in a long series that she puts up both thumbs: “oh, good, baby!”. We were off to a good start.

She then did a BBBJ (no intention to put on a condom first) and sucked and licked my balls and gave me a real good BJ, sitting on her knees while I’m standing up.

Then time for PIV, with different positions: missionary both on the bed, and only she on the bed/me standing beside, cow girl in all it varieties, doggy, etc. I’m also allowed for some FIV. Throughout the session, she’s very involved, expressing her enjoyment, with multiple thumbs ups, sensual (not fabricated) groaning, and touching me, including my face and head, and herself all the time. She moves her tongue over her lips, put her finger in her mouth, rubbing her (quite hard) clit, looking at us in the mirrors, holding me tight, French kissing,… Just a dream come true. It’s not easy to get it from a WG, but this came pretty close to a GFE.

She did point at the time after 25 minutes, but when I made clear that more time = more money, she did not repeat that (smart girl) and we finished in a passionate climax after about 50 minutes. “So good, baby”, she repeated, both thumbs up again.

Pro’s:
- A very nice, energetic, funny, pretty and sexy girl
- Action came pretty close to a GFE
- Excellent, passionate sex, including all I wish for

Contra’s:
- Cup size is perfect, I think B, but alas not firm

Recent Ratings
Frank12   28-10-2022 04:56  Karma  +3   Looks nice. May call in this afternoon. I met a super cute local girl in there a few times, dressed as Sailor Moon. Hap ...
BrownNuts   27-10-2022 15:04  Karma  +3   
godisdead   27-10-2022 11:57  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing
sjtopher   27-10-2022 01:29  Karma  +4   
Bloodrage   26-10-2022 20:54  Acceptance  +1   are you her agent?
chickentastic   26-10-2022 17:23  Karma  +2   Thanks for the report
HK_Legend   26-10-2022 14:18  Acceptance  +1   Face looks like E.T., smells like software to look younger.
theloverboy
Musky Member

UID 284401
Digest Posts 0
Credits 155
Posts 12
Karma 155
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 20
Registered 6-10-2022
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 26-10-2022 14:57  Profile P.M. 
@HK_Legend
That is NOT her, as I clearly mentioned. She's the girl in the video's and video stills, with no reason to believe any of that has been photoshopped.

Recent Ratings
booby_lover   26-10-2022 15:34  Karma  +2   Is she the girl in the 21 second video under about myself? Thats her best angle.
theloverboy
Musky Member

UID 284401
Digest Posts 0
Credits 155
Posts 12
Karma 155
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 20
Registered 6-10-2022
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 26-10-2022 15:43  Profile P.M. 
@booby_lover

Yes, all the video's with "BeautyCam" in the left upper corner show her, and a few stills taken from those. The photos with the girl in the white shirt who looks in the camera is NOT Honyon.

Recent Ratings
godisdead   27-10-2022 11:57  Karma  +8   Good to know