Name: Janise
Spa Name:  Wish Spa
Date:  Oct 2022
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5     
GFE:  5/5
Price:  HKD 1100 for 60 mins
WIR:  Maybe

Found time to go visit Wish again 1 month after the last visit. This time mama San recommended Janise to me and I said yes just from the photo she sent me. Arrived on time, a girl opened the door asking if I’ve been there before and I said yes thinking she might not know I have an appointment, so I told her I booked Janise and she said she is her. Not so to my surprise, she doesn’t look quite like the photo but whatever I went in the room and showered.

Part 1 was quite the usual with massage and the occasional swipe through the butt teasing. It went on for around 30mins before she stripped down and did alittle nuru and it’s time to turn over.

At first sight I think she’s got a decent B for breast nothing to be crazy over for, but her tiny nipple was the highlight for me. She didn’t give much access to her LS for me even with slight touch by moving my hand away. After a few more minutes of her roaming around she started giving my light kisses on the lip and it was at that time I was able to touch abit on her LS without restriction. The teasing and kisses was too much for me and I didn’t last long at all before I shot my load. We went clean up afterwards and I paid her after I got dressed.

Would I go back and see her again? I think I would given how her reaction changed mid way through past 2 and I wanted to see what more I can do with her.

Recent Ratings
dienw   26-10-2022 13:19  Karma  +3   Thanks
PiR2_42   25-10-2022 00:50  Karma  +4   
HK_Legend   24-10-2022 16:20  Karma  +5   $1100 and not even FS or BJ? ....