Acceptance 100
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-3-2013
Status Offline
Post at 24-10-2022 08:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Blonde Chinese mix at Fuji

Name:  Didn't ask
Nationality & Language: She said she was from Mauritius, mainly Chinese with some other ethnicities in the mix
Face:  4/5
Body: 4.5/5
Height:  5'6"
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3.5/5
Price: HKD600
Repeat: Probably

Sunday night scouring the halls of Fuji.  A lot of Russians around, almost tempted by one who had a cute face and tits, but bailed when I looked down to see a significant belly.

Made my way down to 2F, about to totally give up when a door busy on the way up now had the welcome sign out.  Rang the bell and was greeted by a cute Chinese mixed race girl with blonde hair.  She was only wearing a plain white t-shirt,  but you could tell there was a nice body underneath so agreed 600 and went on in. I am a sucker for blonde Asians...

Incredibly happy when the t-shirt came off to reveal a smoking hot body. Curvy, thin, cute ass. Into the shower together and she cat bathed and cleaned LB playfully so I was rock hard. Cute freckles on her cheek bones.

On to the main event. CBJ was good but not great. Switched to CG and she was enthusiastic. Then switched to doggy and while pounding her from behind you could tell more easily the mixed race aspect, curly hair and it had some shells braided into it, so more readily able to believe the Mauritian claim.

Finished in missionary and then went on my merry way.

Overall, her skills were solid but not amazing, but well worth the 600 to fuck a beautiful young thing with a smoking hot body.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   31-10-2022 14:05  Karma  +5   
Mandoggy   24-10-2022 21:36  Karma  +2   Nice!!
littleitalia   24-10-2022 17:42  Karma  +2   Blonde Asian=TOP!
hotjac   24-10-2022 12:37  Karma  +4   Nice find & thx for sharing ... a photo is needed of this mink ...
MrButtons   24-10-2022 11:26  Karma  +5   only ever had 1 blonder asian WG - they are hot