Subject: Choei @ Pattaya Spa (Wellington)
Enidblyton
Musky Member

UID 127036
Digest Posts 0
Credits 140
Posts 6
Karma 139
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 20
Registered 3-3-2015
Status Offline
Post at 23-10-2022 15:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Choei @ Pattaya Spa (Wellington)

Date: Mid-October
Name: Choei
Link: TG Pattaya_Thai_Girl
Nationality & Language: Thai - speaks little english
Face:  3/5 - Photos on the telegram are really touched up. However, decent looking
Body: 3/5 - Smallish boobs, did not access LS (monthly Out of Bounds period)
Skill: 3/5 - Requested for HJ only. Acceptable but nothing worth trying again
GFE: 2/5 - Kept giggling, not sure why. spoke very little english so communication is poor
Service: 3/5 - So-so
Price & Session Length:  $800 for 90 mins
WIR: No

Booked on Telegram for a weekday morning. Easy to find location on wellington st. Was sent pictures of the entrance so no mistakes. There's also a signboard.

The spa itself is very small and 2 bathrooms, curiously the smaller shower stall (which I used before and after my session) is in the sitting area and you have to step in and out of it in front of whoever happens to be there. Privacy not assured! Luckily in the morning no other customers waiting...

Choei doesnt speak much English so just let her do her thing for massage. lots of oil and decent pressure. After back and legs she started in between the crack and with some good moves. Finally turned over and I asked for a HJ. Didnt ask price but already assumed it will be around 700-800 for 90 mins.

HJ was OK only. Very mechanical and only used one hand. She took off her top but woudlnt take off the bottom as she had a pad on. She said something like "today cannot" which is universal signal for monthly down time I guess.

She managed to get me off efficintly. All in all nothing much to shout about.

Also, I prefer a less cluttered spa. I will prefer to try other spas in the area.

Have not tried the new Kama or Mia spas, probably those will be nicer.

Cheers to all brothers!

Recent Ratings
theworld   25-10-2022 12:30  Karma  +5   
Blackbean007   24-10-2022 21:28  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the review
godisdead   24-10-2022 15:39  Acceptance  +8   Thanks for sharing
anabikumi   24-10-2022 12:19  Karma  +4   Irrelevant
pierrot   23-10-2022 20:50  Karma  +4   Favorable