Karma 168
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 20
Registered 3-6-2019
Status Offline
Post at 22-10-2022 00:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
avoid local outcall at all costs.... mable massage b&s

why cant local people simply just provide good outcalls so that I can become a repeat customer???

Date & Time of Session:  oct 22
Name:  mable massage
Agent: you can find on go141
Nationality & Language: chinese
Face:  1/5, old lady with wrinkles
Body:  -5/5, old style bombshell silicon, thin but belly is full of flaps, bruises
Skill: ?/5, i dont bother
Service: ?/5, whatever

Price & Session Length:  $300 upfront taxi fee, $1800 for fs (partial refunded)
Repeat: i will not phucking try local outcall anymore

found the ad, called and the voice is much more likely to be a young local girl in late20s/early30s.

when the girl arrived, its some kind of low quality prc women.
I was horny and told myself nevermind, as long as the boobs are real so I have something to grope (i explicitly asked 3 times if the boobs are real, as I really hate fake boobs.). i then paid for fs which i extremely regretted

when she stripped I am extremely pissed and yet she keep on admiting that she is late 20s and the "hardness" inside the breast are normal, pure bullshit.

i closed my eyes and received bj with cap, but it just couldnt get hard.

then I just simply told her to leave.

extremely pissed off by this kind of practice.

Recent Ratings
MalavernX   18-11-2022 17:00  Karma  +1   Include the contact details so the bros can avoid them.
HKGPeter   29-10-2022 00:46  Karma  +2   Thank you.
momozzz   22-10-2022 20:30  Karma  +2   sympathy K
like2bonk   22-10-2022 17:34  Karma  +3   lol