Body: 3/5
Height:  165cm
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  $600/1hr
Repeat:nope

Was hoping to get a nice massage with HE near my hotel in TST.  Saw Suki on SB and decided to give her a try.  Messaged through WeChat and got the address.  Super easy to find however building says Howard in English but they said Hanwei. Same thing I guess.  Ad said $500 and she said $100 for oil.  I’m not in the mood to argue over $100 so fine.

Definitely not her photos on SB.  Her face was showing some age, and she may have been a looker 10 yrs ago when she moved to HK, but not so much now. Her profile and pics are definitely misleading.

Small room she clearly lives in with her bed, massage table and shower.  Not really clean, but I’ve seen worse.  She gets the shower going and I shower quick.  She hands me a disposable towel that really didn’t work well.  I lay down and she proceeds to give dry massage.  TV is on and it’s clear she’s robotically going through the motions while watching TV.  Towel off and then oil.  The whole time watching TV and she spent a crazy amount of time on areas I didn’t feel needed that much attention.  Again, she was distracted. I had to stop her at one point because I though she was going to burn my skin she was in the same spot so long.  

On the flip she didn’t waste any time and started working on LB.  She did a decent job here working my balls and shaft.  She was fine with my roaming hands, but I kept it above the clothes. She knew how to get me there, and cleaned me up.  Back to the shower and had to try to dry off with that same wet disposable towel.  The HJ was ok, but I really wanted a half decent massage.  Not worth it in my opinion at all.

Recent Ratings
reasond   20-10-2022 22:26  Acceptance  +1   
thatitguy   20-10-2022 15:45  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for taking one for the team
HK_Legend   20-10-2022 14:14  Karma  +5   :( Sympathy Ks.
Caveat_emperor   20-10-2022 12:20  Karma  +4   Original
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6549
Posts 756
Karma 6346
Acceptance 4061
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 20-10-2022 14:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 mushlove's post

Address:
With some habits, I realized that between the Chinese version (with help of friends or Google Translate) and the English version of the AD,
mobile or web version, there might be ...few miles

The Chinese version maybe less incorrect, while the English one could turn into a ...fairy tale.
One has to wonder who filled the boxes ...especially in English.
Size: ....whatever random numbers from Mark Six.

To understand the description (in English) of the services provided you need ...IMAGINATION and forget consistency.

Reading those ADs (standards!) can be quite entertaining.

Pictures twisted with Artitical Stupidity software to appear younger (compare face and neck / upper body) ...more like ET...or like 15Y ago
...or simply from somebody else is a classic.

Anyway, on the web AD the address was a WARNING to you:
https://go141.com/en/A23104-TST-Massage-Suki.html
Hankward Building

Maybe she should have input AWKWARD Building....or simply one of those typos...

Of course, I agree with your conclusion, but next time, thanks to this experience, should be better.

Recent Ratings
mushlove   20-10-2022 17:47  Acceptance  +1