Acceptance 413
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-6-2022
Location New Territories
Status Offline
Post at 20-10-2022 03:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Eva's Big Naturals

This wasn't a punt I thought I'd write about, even though it feels I'm writing up my every move these days, but the world need's to know about Eva's chest of wonder.

I was just looking to check out the Hung Hom scene and Eva was the only lady with an address - only barely in Hung Hom and closer to To Kwa Wan.  I saw her photos and wasn't that enthusiastic - breasts looked huge so I figured no way they were real.  Either some PS magic or a heavy handed surgeon.  I'm a guy who would rather have small ones than plastic ones.  I scoped out her place a few nights before but she was already closed up (well after midnight) - the place looked pretty seedy, awful stairway and hall where she appeared to be the last remaining 141 of a small nest.  Called her a couple days later and asked if she'd be able to wait for me until 11:15pm, as her closing was listed as 11.  She said fine and when I arrived early she had the Wait sign up.  Called her and she said she'd ring me as soon as she was ready.

Date & Time of Session: 19 October - 11:15pm
Link: https://go141.com/en/A33096-HH-Massage-Eva.html
Name: Eva
Nationality & Language: Chinese (Wenzhou, Zhejiang), Mandarin, Cantonese, perhaps English?
Face: 3.75/5
Body: 4/5, thanks to the double Ds (at least), short hair on LS, no other body hair, a bit on the chubby side
Height: ~5'5"
Skill: 3/5, with breasts like these who needs skill
Service: 3/5
GFE: No
PSE: No
Price & Session Length: $450 + $80, about 30 minutes?
Repeat: We'll see, I'd have to be pretty bored

Got the call and headed in - room a lot nicer than expected, very clean with a big massage area and bedroom in the back for our activity.  Eva was bubbly and a barrel of laughs.  Better looking than I'd expected, certainly better than pics, I'd actually been thinking I might end up with another granny.  Rather lady next door looking with a pretty face in a homestyle sense, just a small mole on her chin but otherwise quite nice to look at.  A little bit chubby around the middle but no rolls to contend with.  Her big rack was visible under the tight blue dress she was wearing and I still couldn't imagine it being real.

We undressed and I got a look at those wonderful tits and very tidy nipples (small nub, pink, not stretched out) as we went for coshower which was standard cleaning of the tools and crack.  Still could not quite believe my eyes.  Quickly made our way to the bed and Eva asked BBBJ or CBJ and as no upcharge I naturally went for BB.  She did fairly enthusiastic CB and BJ and I finally got my hands on those jugs - immediately could tell these were 100% natural home-grown milkers.  Fantastic feeling, a little bit soft but plenty of filling.  Perfect breasts on a MILF in my book.

Capped me and then began CG which was great for sucking on those dangling big ones.  Rest of the service was standard with mish and doggy (the best choice for Eva as you can really grope her swinging boobs and give them another authenticity examination from the back).  She mostly kept eyes closed and moaned non-annoyingly throughout.

While her body was lovely, the highlight of course being the rack, what I am not too happy about is her trying to rush me after taking too long to cum.  We had not been at it for even 15 minutes and I hadn't broken a sweat yet, but she wanted me to be done quickly or do it manually.  After convincing her to keep going a little longer, eventually I figured I wasn't going to shoot in her so decided to stop.  She did CB and HJ which released me fairly quickly and felt pretty nice, but in the end she wants to charge me $100 for the HJ.  I hate that as if you can't let me finish inside then at least 'give me a hand' as a courtesy.  Eventually she let me give her $80 as she saw me rummaging for coins for the last $20.  Kind of a negative there but overall I felt she had a good attitude or at least we had a good back and forth in conversation that made up for it and I left happy enough (but not so happy that I didn't walk up to Kowloon City after for a round 2).

Finished up with a quick shower together.  As I left, a South Asian bro standing at the hallway was trying to inquire about her service and it seemed she would have welcomed him but from what I heard as I walked downstairs sounds like he left after hearing pricing.  Also sounds like she could at least speak some English with him.

Anyways those are some of the nicest breasts I have found lately and glad they were attached to someone easy enough on the eyes.  Too often a big rack is accompanied by a face I wouldn't want to spend too much time staring at.

Pics from her ad.

Thanks!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Rockmy   24-10-2022 02:09  Karma  +9   Excellent
batman108   22-10-2022 00:41  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
MrButtons   21-10-2022 02:45  Karma  +5   
boscitc   20-10-2022 16:12  Karma  +6   
Jack_Sparrow   20-10-2022 15:30  Karma  +5   
HK_Legend   20-10-2022 09:08  Karma  +5   "We'll see, I'd have to be pretty bored". If GPS out of order? :) She is good taking the poses for pics.
JackTheBat   20-10-2022 08:13  Karma  +10   
davcha   20-10-2022 08:09  Karma  +4   Looks tidy
feelus   20-10-2022 07:03  Karma  +3   
zebra   20-10-2022 03:47  Karma  +6   

CWB, YL, SS, FH, TWAN, FL, SSP, MK, PE, CSW, TM, TP, TWAI, KC, CC, ABD, TSW, KT, SAIW, YMT, SWH, JOR, TKW, TST, KLB, HH, KLC, SPK, SKW, NTK, QB, CW, TH, NP, SHEUNGW, CEN, WC, WCH, TC, TY
feelus
Kinky King

UID 59788
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1167
Posts 166
Karma 1146
Acceptance 429
Reading Access 50
Registered 30-1-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 20-10-2022 07:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Caveat_emperor's post

I recall seeing Eva few years ago and had a similar experience. Fantastic body for her age, and face also MCOT but her attitude re rushing me to finish was a turn off for me and turned what called have been a regular into a one-time punt

Recent Ratings
Caveat_emperor   20-10-2022 08:19  Karma  +4   Agree and thanks for corroborating haha