Body: 2/5
Height:  160cm
Skill: 2/5
Service: 1/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  600$ 15mins or less
Repeat: No - don't like fuji

I have posted a few today during my short stay in HK. Fuji as someone mentioned before seems like a mechanical line of "wham bam thank you mams". They are in it just for the money do not care about connections or trying to get to know new people/foreigners or perhaps I have just this bad experience to learn from. I went around 2pm as this is the best time for me (private and girls just start working). I went up to 21F I even did the whole hike down and back up (even saw the 2 russian girls on 9F going to grab lunch - they looked different with sweatpants on which put me off and I'm in europe so white girls are easier to access for me). After walking up and down like a zombie I got tricked by the lighting/the angle in which she was standing and got roped into the room for 600, biggest regret of my trip thus far. I walk in and immediately it feels cold - like she does not want to be there and wants to get this over and done with as soon as possible. She points to the shower and ask me to go alone - no sense of GFE or PSE just lets do it pay me and get out type of vibe. I get the whole usual catbath, WBBJ (literally 5 sucks and done) but obviously no LFK/DFK . We fuck in missionary and doggy and 5 mins into it shes like time time time.   hurry up like wtf? It definitely ruins it for me and I get my in her as soon as possible. I shower alone and pay her - then to leave.

What I take from this experience is I did not use a single word of canto/mandarin this session to try experiment how they treat foreigners. As mentioned in my other post in Jordan I think it truly makes a huge difference what language you use because maybe that is how they can be more comfortable around new people. Would I go back to fuji - probably not as I think the girls there are more stuck up/pretentious and for the price not worth it, but that is just my opinion.

Let me know what you guys think?

[ Last edited by  ZxcvbnmP at 19-10-2022 16:56 ]

Recent Ratings
Goose.Mk2   26-10-2022 02:14  Karma  +3   Fuji is crap
godisdead   24-10-2022 15:41  Acceptance  +8   Thanks for sharing
PiR2_42   22-10-2022 09:22  Karma  +4   
Caveat_emperor   20-10-2022 12:26  Karma  +4   I think language can make a big difference. Great ice breaker if nothing else. Def some WG would have rejected me if not ...
toey_toad   19-10-2022 19:17  Karma  +3   i will leave a comment below
toey_toad
Erotic Emperor

UID 267690
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2587
Posts 145
Karma 2568
Acceptance 370
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-5-2020
Status Offline
Post at 19-10-2022 19:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 ZxcvbnmP's post

now that foreigners are coming back, i pretty much completely avoid punting with locals or HK PR holders
1) 600 isn't that competitive of a price, I would rather get a HJ for half considering the service level is actually higher with a HJ ironically
2) these girls have been stuck in the same rooms doing these jobs for at least the past 3 years, they are super jaded and super not interested
3) they are rarely attractive enough to warrant going in the room, because we all know with these locals/ pr holders, as soon as you enter you will notice the flaws that were covered up by lighting/heels/etc
Venoms
Lustful Lord

UID 109049
Digest Posts 0
Credits 502
Posts 27
Karma 501
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-9-2013
Status Offline
Post at 22-10-2022 00:35  Profile P.M. 
Friendly advise, never waste your money on the "locals", which they are not 100% local judging from their accents.
and 9 out of 10 they will ask for extra as in kissing/BBBJ and they are usually clock watcher which really turns off.
JJJ37
Throbbing Titan

UID 59774
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4038
Posts 1781
Karma 3981
Acceptance 1143
Reading Access 70
Registered 30-1-2011
Location US or Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 22-10-2022 04:11  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 ZxcvbnmP's post

Fuji is a sure bet for a quality girl at a good price with no hassles or connection expectations e.g., loving back rub, talking to get to know each other, etc.  Dial into just the sex and it can be an intense experience.

Generally, the girls at Fuji are good looking which helps speed things along.

These girls are doing ten of more dudes a day so it becomes a blur to them with just the money keeping them on that pace.
Bernie2014
Nookie Newbie

UID 284624
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 3
Karma 4
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 15-10-2022
Status Offline
Post at 22-10-2022 15:15  Profile P.M. 
Should say Fuji really by chance, sometime I can pick gem girls by very reasonable price and they provide awesome services. My experience is that lower floors are with high turnover and gals quality can be volatile while upper floors are more fixed with long term tenants who tend to be local girls but services are usually average.