Body: 4/5
Height:  around. 155cm
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  500 - 30 mins
Repeat: Maybe but plenty of options

I believe 2pm for walk-ups are the best time (least amount of bros) and relatively private for you to browse around. I frequently go to Jordan for a massage/happy ending rather than a FS as the ladies there are older therefore less attractive and always trying to upsell you to $1k+ for all these extras you can negotiate in other walk-ups. I was browsing around and I found a girl with pretty face (covered by mask) and a nice physique. The difference if you can speak little canto/mandarin is immense as the service you get is totally different (I will explain in another post). As soon as I spoke the language she went from all about business to giggling and having a laugh even whilst I groped her legs during the first part of massage. I got undressed showered alone and came out waiting for her massage on the table. She gives good power for upper body and lower massage. I start feeling her legs telling her that her skin is smooth (again I am a sucker for smooth skin) in mandarin (pi fu hen hao) or something like that. It opened her up immediately and allowed me more access to her ass and little bit of her wet LS. She was telling me how my skin was smooth too and started groping my LB with abit of ass action.

We initially agreed on 400 for a massage (which does not include HJ for new bros I assume) and I negotiated her trying to upsell me 700 for taking her clothes off and HJ to 500 with her clothes on which I did not mind as I got to feel her up anyways. She was practically allowing me to finger her almost with tits access whilst she jerked me off. She applied KY to my LB and started going at it. I think knowing little bit of the language helps break down the barrier so if you can say a few phrases you will have better service in whatever situation. I busted my and fired so high it went on her tits as she got startled with my man power .

I showered alone and paid her, perhaps will be back if I can remember any of the doors as over time you tend to forget. Overall a good experience but only due to my ability to speak the language.