Post at 19-10-2022 10:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Fiwfans - Ping

Date & Time of Session: Oct 2022
Name: Ping
Link: https://www.fiwfans.com/sideline/406rae780kuc5iy7l
Agent: 141girls
Nationality & Language: 50/50 Taiwanese/Thai
Face: 4/5 70% of the pictures; probably very make-up dependent and that day she had good makeup on
Body: 4/5 skinny and nice figure; manmades
Skill/service: 3.5/5 good bbbj; no DFK; limited English
Price & Session Length: 2500 / 60 / 1
Repeat: No

Found Ping via 141girls which is a fiwfans agency.

Great booking experience. The agency has a line robot that has an english "menu" so you can select your location and see who's available for the day. Looks like lately a bunch of their girls are on vacation though so limited choices.

Booked Ping since I she looked amazing in her photos. Was warned by others that the photos are very photoshopped so I went in with low expectations, but was pleasantly surprised.

Went to the hotel, then when I arrived I got a text for the room number. Milled around the lobby trying to find the elevator, and then eventually found my way up.

Opened the door to a cute, slim girl with a great figure. Paid the fee upfront. She had no change so gave her the extra as a tip (is it typical to tip on Fiwfans? definitely going to bring change next time; pro-tip 7/11 will exchange for smaller bills)

Spent a while together in the shower, then on to the bed where she gave a nice BBBJ. Good technique, lots of spit, deep strokes. Went on for quite a while before she asked if I wanted to proceed.

Turned around and proceeded with DATY for a while, then put on the cover, and she rode CG for a while. Switched to doggy, then to missionary, then . Asked for DFK but refused for some reason that was unclear to me.

Took another shower together, chatted until the time ended (her English is limited), then left.

Recent Ratings
JokoYu   20-10-2022 21:51  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
americafirst141   19-10-2022 19:45  Karma  +6   saw her before. aside from some skin issues she looks pretty
kalvinhobbs   19-10-2022 12:04  Karma  +3   thanks for report, keep em coming. need to make my way to thai soon
bigboy4791   19-10-2022 12:02  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   19-10-2022 11:25  Karma  +10   Thanks for report, see my comments below.
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 30926
Posts 2032
Karma 30561
Acceptance 7293
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 19-10-2022 11:37  Profile Blog P.M. 
@ choicetel: Bangkok's fiwfans is an aggregator for hotel girls in the Thai capital, and here's a few things I've learned:

>> The agency has a line robot that has an english "menu" so you can select your location and see who's available for the day.

It's apparently called a "carousel template" and 141 Girls seems to be the only agency using it. Ping is on the expensive side @ 2500/60 minutes.

>> Looks like lately a bunch of their girls are on vacation though so limited choices.

Agencies often list all their staff to get interest, but not all are available at any given time.

>> Was warned by others that the photos are very photoshopped so I went in with low expectations

Good to keep those expectations in check! Photos range from accurate to near-fraudulent.

>> Went to the hotel, then when I arrived I got a text for the room number. Milled around the lobby trying to find the elevator, and then eventually found my way up.

The staff at these hotels know why you're there and they don't care. I just walk in...sometimes not easy to find the elevator/lift, just ask politely.

>> is it typical to tip on Fiwfans?

I don't think so. I think it's a good practice to bring some snacks for the lady.

If you're going to tip do it after the service, and don't bother unless you plan to see her again.

>>  definitely going to bring change next time; pro-tip 7/11 will exchange for smaller bills

Always try to have small bills in Thailand. I keep a spare wallet with 20s/50s.

>> her English is limited

It's a Thai scene. Although there are providers with excellent English skills, this is not standard. The more Thai you can manage to speak, the better.

One last thing: if you can, grab images of the lady and include them in your report. Helpful if, for example, she disappears from fiwfans...

[ Last edited by  JackTheBat at 19-10-2022 11:42 ]

Recent Ratings
choicetel   20-10-2022 14:50  Acceptance  +1   Great tips and info--thanks for sharing this, Jack! Will look for some snacks next time.
prim8   19-10-2022 14:21  Karma  +3   Supergirls uses a similar template where you can click and sort via location, girls etc.
kalvinhobbs   19-10-2022 12:09  Karma  +3   what snacks do they prefer now? iirc my last trip years ago friend told me to have chips i believe we had Pringles in ro ...
choicetel
Musky Member

UID 284648
Digest Posts 0
Credits 190
Posts 8
Karma 189
Acceptance 22
Reading Access 20
Registered 16-10-2022
Status Offline
Post at 20-10-2022 15:01  Profile P.M. 
@americafirst141 yes, definitely some bumpy skin, but the makeup was nicely done and the lighting was relatively dim.

@kalvinhobbs planning on doing a couple more in the coming weeks, so will post these here

@JackTheBat Super helpful tips--good to know about the snacks/tip situation. Agree with you on the hotels--seems like a lot of them all end up clustering in the same hotels so the staff probably knows what's going on. In fact, I ended up seeing 2 girls from the same hotel in the same day--will make a report on those soon.

Recent Ratings
kalvinhobbs   20-10-2022 22:57  Karma  +3