Date of Session: Oct 2022
Name: Reya
Link: https://www.adultwork.com/6938450
Nationality & Language: Thai. Some basic English
Face: 4/5 Thai milf look
Body: 4/5 Slim - smooth skin
Skill: 4/5 Very good
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5 Kissing limited to light kisses, no tongues.
PSE: 4/5 CIM and took the whole load
Price & Session Length: £70 / 30mins
Services Provided: OWO, 69, FS, CIM
Repeat: Yes

Was near Surrey for a business trip and decided to try out Reya. Pretty Thai milf lady with slim waist but with big tits. Decent enough English to have a chat with.

Comms were through texts and I was at the location within 30 minutes. In through the magic door and Reya greeted me in some red lingerie. She led me to the bedroom and i presented her with the vouchers. We both then quickly decided to explore each others bodies, she's a bit short but her tits were big and were a pleasure to suck on.

We both ended up on the bed and she gave me OWO, very good technique where she took me fully into her mouth a few times. Was tempted to cum in her mouth but i persevered. Eventually turned her around for 69, hygienic and shaved and she made the right noises as she came from my tongue lashes.

Condom on and started off the main event with cow girl and went through various positions before i finished off in her mouth. She took the load quietly and disappeared into the toilet to dispose.

Chit chat and a light kiss at the door and i was out back on the busy streets bang on 30 minutes.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
davcha   19-10-2022 10:13  Karma  +4   Nice!
batman108   19-10-2022 09:19  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
flowmon   19-10-2022 01:58  Karma  +3   milf with a good body
PHUNTRU   19-10-2022 01:32  Karma  +2   
kalvinhobbs   18-10-2022 22:53  Karma  +3