Name: Forget to ask
Link: https://www.paradisemassagebangkok.com/
Nationality & Language: Thai
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 1800 + 400 (Strap on toy + Naked) for 60 mins for 1 shots
Repeat: Yes, but not for Strap on toy

Went there in the middle of the day as I had nothing in plan, and wanted to experience strap on aka been pegged. Thus took the trip down to the closest parlour; which was Paradise Massage.
It was crowded with girls in the alley on both side (with Kiss Massage on the right) so I just walked into the Paradise. And was greeted by the desk and paid then followed the babe up. Didn’t had much preference, but she was on the cuter/cubby side.

Is it a common practice, she left me in the room alone and was told to shower; while she run off to get the “tools”. The interior is quite rundown, old furnishings and little to none lighting. After which, she is back with an arsenal and a really big smile, asking me “how big?” and laughed off as a first-timer.

I was told lay down on the glory hole bed, then the magic begins. She started applying oil on my back and softly rub/massage to relax me. Slowly but surely, move down to the lower regions and making use of the glory hole as well. After a few minutes of roaming, she told me that she will be starting with the small one, and that when the toy came in. It was a mixed sensation, but I told her it was fine and continued to move to bigger ones, until she was eventually pegging me for good. It was a really sexy experience, but it was unfortunate that I didn’t get the pleasure. And she was kind enough realize and started giving me kiss and HJ till the end.

Finally, went into shower together and really had time to chat for the last 10 minutes.

Would I come back again, yes, but not for strap on.

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   16-10-2022 20:28  Karma  +8   You found out what you like and what you don't, and that's good!
littleitalia   16-10-2022 19:12  Karma  +1   
kalvinhobbs   16-10-2022 11:31  Karma  +3