Body: 4/5 - very petite, tiny tits
Height: 150cm
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: 1200 for the hour + tips
Repeat: Maybe

This was already a repeat visit but I think I'm done. Issa is short, petite, with tiny A cups.  She has a generally good attitude but sometimes it feels like she's too lazy to put in an effort.  She's friendly and fun but she does not offer PSE, and maybe a little bit of GFE but she seems uncomfortable with intimacy, it's a transaction for her but she is pleasant.  She has a cute smile and while not model stunning, she has a GND look and looks pretty innocent overall.

Part 1, she is strong for her small statute and gives a great massage in my opinion.  She uses a lot of force and its painfully good (for those that like hard massages).  The massage is proper and she did not do much teasing.

Part 2, Issa gives a pretty average HJ and a sub-standard BJ--the plastic wrap does not help.  It feels like she is trying but it just did not click for me, maybe it's just me.   She gave a BJ for about 5 mins, it felt nice but not good.  After 5 mins, she switched back to HJ for a while while I explored her tiny body, she says she really wants to get a boob job and is saving up for it, i dont mind the tiny tits but its not for everyone.  I asked her to do a bj again and she obliged, it felt a little better this time and after a couple mins i asked her to switch and use her tongue to lick, she started to lick but then noticed the plastic wrap broke!  she stopped and said it was not sanitary...wiped lb down for me and continued with a HJ.  I came on her tiny chest and showered up.

Overall, you should visit Issa if you are a fan of small tits and petite girls.  I think her attitude is good and its a pleasant encounter, but it wont blow your mind in terms of skills and experience.

Recent Ratings
PiR2_42   16-10-2022 11:01  Karma  +4   
pierrot   16-10-2022 07:05  Karma  +4   Thanks