Status Offline
Post at 16-10-2022 01:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Carfield Comm Bldg - TAJA

Date & Time of Session:  Oct 15 2022
Name:  TAJA
Link: TG: Localgirs
Agent: TG
Nationality & Language: Chinese (advertise as local HK)
Face:  3/5
Body: 3/5
Height:  5’4’”
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5, but could be better for locals but the massage was bad.
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  1500 - 45 min   For FS… add 500 to include BBBJ
Repeat: No

So taking advantage of my time HK before heading back. Before contacting my “regular”, wanted to try some different action. Hit up TG for this agent as usually they have nice looking girls on their channel. And this being my 3rd time trying them, the first 2 sessions were lookers… but the service had been meh.. should have known better.

Anyways… as some bros have indicated… this place is busy! I asked for a booking at 1245 pm for TAJA… show up, another lady (mamasan?)  greeted me and asked me to sit on the couch they have in the main room. The mamasan seemed annoyed that TAJA was still in her session and told me to wait 5 minutes…. Well… my 5 minutes turned into 15 and while waiting… i can hear another bro pounding away making TAJA moan and stuff….   I almost walked out… but… my curiosity overtook and not wanting to have to deal with making another booking, i waited it out…

So after her session is over…. She opens door… bro walks to the bathroom….. i get ushered into the room. I shower alone… and she’s prepping the bed. Massage was so so… she speaks no English practically… and her pics on TG don’t really resemble her.. .or their older pics. Anyways… she’s got a nice set of Bs (natural).. decent ass… and very lanky…. Face not too bad either…. Her LS has not shaved, a little bush… but the area above you can tell would normally be shaved.. but there was some decent stubble.

On to the flip… i can’t help but think that this girl was just banging another dude 15 minutes prior…   but she moves to BBBJ… was actually pretty good and i was enjoying it… i then grabbed her and went to 69 for a good 5 minutes or so… so the action wasn’t bad… after BBBJ… she capped me and went into CG.

CG was nothing to write home about… she didn’t engage at all and basically i was doing all the work… (again… thinking she’s gotta be tired) wasn’t what i expect out of CG .. usually like it when they grind with you… but felt she was uncomfortable… then we moved to Doggy…. Again…. She didn’t respond to well either… i still like it when they grind up against you… no action… is she tired? Or is this her normal service…. I think she wanted me to come while in doggy… but i pulled out and put her into missionary…. I go at for about 5 minutes or so in missionary before i finally inside her…

We showered together afterwards and she did a nice job of cleaning me up…  

Overall a bummer of a session for being my first punt upon my return to HK….Was hoping to get a good experience with someone different… but  Think I’ll just have to stick with my regulars…

Likely i won’t be going back to this agent…  guess third time is a charm!

Recent Ratings
BrownNuts   17-10-2022 15:54  Karma  +3   
ansonmickey   16-10-2022 10:00  Karma  +2   Unfortunate. whats your regulars?