Post at 11-10-2022 23:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
King Hing - 8F Kazakhstan + Other Intel

Nationality: Kazakhstan
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill & Service: 8/10
Price: HKD800

JSL has been pretty dead since the raid, not sure what happened - anyone know?

anyway decided to go to KH to see if there were any russians, low and behold, there is a wing on the 8th floor that is full of them

to be honest, most of the girls are not lookers, i would not go in even if they were the only options in HK, truly unappealing

however there was one girl, who claimed to be from kazakhstan, who was dressed nicely and had great makeup on, and was honestly pretty good looking

at first i wondered if she was a thai LB in disguise, but she didnt have any signs of cosmetic surgery, her voice was feminine, her accent was russian/european/far off from SEA, and actually she was watching some kind of russian tv show in her room, once she stripped, again no signs of any surgery, wasn't self conscious about any part of her body, hands and feet seemed normal, and didnt have an adams apple

we showered seperately, didnt bother to see if she wanted to shower with me, anyway she has a spinners body, small boobs but ok butt, her face really did it for me tho

catbath, bbbj, bit of a lubed handjob, cowgirl, then finish in missionary, she offered dfk too

overall it was decent gfe, not much pse but i didnt really try too much, she seemed down for more, good personality and quite warm, she said she has been here for one month, her english was a bit limited so our conversation didn't really go any further

as for the rest of KH: the rest of KH outside of the 8th floor having a few russians is like 90% thai and 10% chinese, i didnt rly see any thai LBs- all the thai girls were pretty normal, honestly pretty similar level to pilkem

is kh worth taking a visit to? probably not if ur on the island, but if u want russians in kowloon then yes probably

Recent Ratings
Babababa1   15-10-2022 17:17  Karma  +3   
redstar9999   12-10-2022 19:16  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   12-10-2022 10:04  Karma  +5   Good intel and Report!
Bloodrage   12-10-2022 01:52  Karma  +2   SEA $400. I said to tall Thai if you are ladyboy I won't pay, she/he said I can go
nitesky6888   12-10-2022 01:42  Karma  +10   Good to hear KH still existing after JSL incident
pervertlee   12-10-2022 00:13  Karma  +3   great intel