Reading Access 30
Registered 24-2-2014
Status Offline
Post at 11-10-2022 16:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Netherlands][Amsterdam] Natasha

Date & Time of Session:  September 2022 Night
Name: Natasha
Nationality & Language: Didn't ask where she comes from, but pretty sure somewhere in the east of Europe
Face:  4.5/5
Body: 4.5/5 Slim body with natural DD and nice butttt, but I am not a big tatoo fan.. otherwise it would have been a 5/5
Height: 170
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  200 Euro 60 minutes +50 Euro for CIM
Repeat: Maybe for Anal

Felt really horny and didn't want to drive to my usual place to visit a provider. So decided to check out some girls close by and stumbled upon Natasha.
When I saw the photos from her, I though no way this is real... But my other brain took over so I decided too book a date via Whatsapp.
Contact via Whatsapp went really smooth, she did want to have a video call to confirm everything, which isn't a problem and allowed me to check if the photos are real.

I arrived pretty late at night, but her place was pretty easy to find. I rang the bell and she opened the door wearing some sexy lingerie and high heels as requested .
I walked into her place and everything looks pretty clean and tidy, it does look she is living with more providerse in the same appartment, but I didn't see them.
It looked like I was the last customer of the day, luckly she didn't look tired and was pretty relaxed.

After taking a shower I saw Natasha laying down on the bed and giving me a sexy look, my LB immediatly woke up and was ready for action.
She immediatly grabbed my LB and pulled me towards the bed and started stroking it before putting it in her mouth. She does have some great skills, and the eyes when she looks up with my LB in her mouth is heavenly.
Sadly she didn't allowed DFK , she did suggest doing the 69 where I was able to enjoy her beatiful but and LS. After I while I couldn't take it anymore so I had to stop her and enjoy her DD a bit.
The way she rides in CG position is nuts, she really goes crazy and I got a bit scared my LB would slip and break. I then switched to doggy and pounded her hard while ejoying the view of her butt, usually I don't like girls with tatoos but the tatoo on her back was really sexy when I was pounding her.
I couldn't take it anymore and I finished pretty quickly. We cleaned up a bit and sat down and talked a bit, she is a really talkative women...
After 10min she was playing with my LB and checked if I was able to go for a second round, and she started to give me a BBBJ. While fking her DD I asked if I was allowed to CIM and she said ofcourse for a small compansation, I didn't asked how much and in her mouth.
The way she took my load and let it drip and continued sucking my LB was really hot. After cleaning up again, we had some small talk and she told me that I should come back and try her ass next time... I almost wanted to say lets do it now... but my LB went overtime and needed a good rest.

So I do think of going back and take her offer and enjoy her sexy body again and fk her ass real good.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
MKCSTRO   28-11-2022 15:14  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
wygirl138   17-11-2022 13:45  Acceptance  +1   Thanks
holycrap   7-11-2022 22:20  Acceptance  +4   Excellent review and she looks amazing!
littleitalia   16-10-2022 18:57  Karma  +4   Good booty
Skepti10   13-10-2022 09:18  Karma  +6   
batman108   13-10-2022 01:42  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
austin821   12-10-2022 06:15  Karma  +5   Nice score, What site did you use to find her ?
hkpunter999   11-10-2022 22:58  Karma  +6