Agent: Discreet Massage
Nationality & Language:  Philippines, spoke acceptable English
Face:  8/10
Body:  7/10.
PSE:  NA
GFE:   NA 
Price & Session Length:  3750 pesos for 2 hours
Repeat:  Maybe not

P.S. this is not a FS review, more of a non-HE massage.

I have always been curious about Nuru massage, and given the shady spa scenes in Manila, decided to give discreetmassage a try. Back in 2019, I knew there was nurumassage.ph with some hot masseuses, but they've supposedly shut since then. Discreetmassage seemed like a good option to try out. You can check their other masseuses here - https://discreetmassage.ph/. Please note that of these, only Sapphire, Monica, Hazel are active. The rest have either moved on or are constantly unavailable. Use the chat option to get a list of available masseuses.

Anyways, I was keen on Monica (she has great looks and a killer bod), but she was unavailable. I decided to go for Hazel. Contacted the Viber number provided on the website.  I chose the 2 hours Combo Massage, which is a combination of Nuru & Lingam massage.

Hazel was prompt and on time, wearing a cute dress and a brown full sleeved jacket. She has a nice demeanour, and I would say the photos match about 80% (some of them photoshopped). She's quite petite. Anyways, the massage itself is of 2 parts - one hour of oil massage and another hour of nuru massage. The first hour was spent in oiling me up, it felt good to feel her hands caress my butthole and balls. There was quite a bit of B2B as well, but mostly it was to pressure the muscles and relax them. 

The second hour was nuru and she poured the nuru gel over herself and me. She is extremely flexible and professional with the way she goes about the massage. I could feel her boobs press against my back from time to time. After a while, she asked me to turn around, chest up. She positioned herself on my LB (reverse CG style), but with no penetration. I wanted to squeeze her butt, but she shooed my hand away and told me touching is not included 

Anyways, she has a clean shaven LS, and it was good to see her grinding against my LB. She proceeded to end with Lingam, by caressing my balls and LB. For some men, this can result in a release, but for me it didn't. This continued for a good 10 minutes when she offered me a HJ for 2000, BJ for 4000 and FS for 8000. Pretty crazy rates I thought, though she said she is willing to negotiate. I declined and asked her to finish. 

She showered me down and herself. We had a good conversation after as she was packing up the leather sheet and the other items.

So here's the lowdown - the lack of release was a bit of a bummer. I would have liked the massage to end with some good ol' sex, but having had the nuru massage, I would imagine it would be extremely sloppy and potentially cause injuries lol. Would I do it again, probably not unless the price of FS is factored in. However, if you are looking for a relaxing massage and B2B with a hot girl, this is a good choice.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
PrimalShade   6-11-2022 22:19  Acceptance  +1   Had an encounter with Eula over there. Sweet and great Nuru experience, but similar with huge over price upsell, like at ...
zennor   13-10-2022 05:37  Karma  +5   OK my Manila spa experiences were pre-pandemic but I rarely found them shady. Certainly cheaper!
batman108   13-10-2022 01:43  Acceptance  +6   awesome and thanks
Jjaa123   10-10-2022 20:18  Karma  +3   
BrownNuts   10-10-2022 19:46  Karma  +3   Original
Jjaa123
Carnal Conqueror

UID 199178
Digest Posts 0
Credits 386
Posts 41
Karma 383
Acceptance 64
Reading Access 30
Registered 28-5-2017
Status Offline
Post at 10-10-2022 20:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 stmat2022's post

She is actually a veteran in this industry, got her before from old spa in ortigas, and
Nuru manila,

Is good value for money, really willing to please, will wait for you until you come

Been looking for her for a while

Recent Ratings
jjbog   2-1-2023 11:45  Acceptance  +1