Font size: S M L
so THATS Caicai

Name: caicai
Face: 4/5
Body: 3.5-4/5
Nationality: Chinese
Service: 4/5
Cost: $600 + tip and cosplay

So having been out for a while bc of Covid etc I saw some chatter about this hottie caicai at Fuji and looked up the WC contact. I saw her pics posted and immediately clicked its MCOT. Spinner type but not paper thin. I contacted her to book way in advance and she like too early! Ha but I wanted to make sure I fit in her narrow window if you get the drift.

So day off I am waiting very eagerly and when I go in —- Oh! And she is like Oh! It’s you. Haha. We both remember each other even though last time we punted probably was four or even five years ago when bounty was plentiful here… I must have done her a few times back then every time I just happened to find her in Fuji and had no one else better -

I do think of all the people I have met there she is certainly the most pro at service. All the same methods other bros describe here - the caressing in the shower and then when on the bed the gently playing with her tongue on ur balls and LB really is fantastic. Since been so long I totally was game and she was too. I noticed though as we were shower I checked out her bod and saw her butt starting to sag a bit and just age settling in - when I first saw her I guess I thought she was probably mid or late thirties already and it’s been good six years at least since.

So I asked her to put on the school girl outfit and that was a first and super fun and she got into it. After the lb play I was rock hard ready to pound her and she went on top first and then after a while I couldn’t take it so flipped her over and just rammed her tiny LS until over.

See you again some day Caicai!

Recent Ratings
Babababa1   15-10-2022 17:17  Karma  +3   
Up8   12-10-2022 00:47  Acceptance  +1   Would you be able to tell me which floor she's on? Really interested in seeing this infamous servicer in person
nitesky6888   10-10-2022 23:54  Karma  +8   
americafirst141   10-10-2022 22:07  Karma  +6   
amping
Carnal Conqueror

UID 271247
Digest Posts 0
Credits 285
Posts 8
Karma 285
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 11-10-2022 10:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Coincidentally, yesterday, I also went to pay a visit to her.  Out of the three visit, I can say two of them service wise were fairly good.  But, I wouldn't say she has the most pro service as she really likes to stick to only cowboy, missionary and scoop me up.  And she always lectures me that she doesn't like the bros who are too hard and cause her too much pain.  Typically for those guys, she tells them to  find someone else and removes their Wecchat contact.  As I regularly swim and exercise, she put me into this category.  Luckily, she made an exception for me as I try to be nice and don't go completely PSE on her.   As she is the petite type, sometimes when you bang her in missionary you do feel you are bang against her pelvis bone.  As for the saggy ass, I didn't notice, but maybe 4-5 years ago she was more fitter and had a tighter ass.  Funny, thing the 1st time I pay her a visited her, she told me she only had been in HK for 3 years ago.

[ Last edited by  amping at 11-10-2022 10:21 ]