Face:  3.5/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  $1.1k plus tip / 1 hour
Repeat: No

My second time at K2

Was met at the door by a very friendly Cici.

Very similar to photo’s sent to me. Greeted me in Yoga pants, Yoga top and high heels. The clothing could not hide any imperfections, and there were none. She does have large nippels, so if that pits you off, might want to avoid. Small A-cup, natural and not extremely firm.

Part 1 was ok, nothing special. Heard her het ready for part two with the unmistakable dropping of yoga pants.

Part 2 started with some oil. She positioned herself that I could feel her legs and buttocks while she piled my back. Moved to the side and slapped me on the ass in a playful manner. Used a lot of oil and got everything smooth and piled. Very small and limited body to body. Turned over and more oil was used. Her perfect toned body was hard to resist, but the nippels put me off slightly. She did not allow too much touching. She does not Bring her face close to yours at all and also turns LS away from you. Some touching was allowed. She asked if I would like to have a BJ. Said yes and she want to town! Some eye contact, good technique and some fake moaning. Was enough for me to an amazing load in the baggie while in her mouth. She made sure every drop was properly extracted, then cleaned up.

Showered, got dressed and left satisfied, but will try Julia again or another girl. If anybody has a good tip, please share with me.

Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   14-10-2022 22:53  Karma  +2   Thank you.
Sandwhale   13-10-2022 23:50  Karma  +5   
like2bonk   11-10-2022 16:27  Karma  +2   i like her
zebra   10-10-2022 16:52  Karma  +6   Yoga pants and high heels?
Sam2045   10-10-2022 16:24  Karma  +2   
booby_lover   10-10-2022 16:00  Karma  +2   Shame about the A's but big areolas are a nice find. Embrace them, don't let them put you off.

Yes