Face: both 4/5
Body: 3/5, 4/5
Height:  Short
Skill: 3/5, 4/5
Service: 4/5, 5/5
GFE: 4/5, 5/5
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length:  2200 Baht, 1 hour
Repeat: Might repeat with Nami, but depends on who else is on staff when I go.

Went to Mai-chan twice after hearing some good things about it, both times just walked in.  The nice girl at the counter brings over a book with photos, and shows me who's available.  I usually mentally make note of some names I want to check and then ask for a lineup. Both times I went there were 5 or 6 girls free.  Some of their photos are very accurate while some are heavily edited.  Nami's photos seem more or less unedited while Moe looks better in person than in her photos.

After picking a girl they bring you upstairs to a room with a bed/bath/shower.  The outline of the routine is as you'd expect - start running water in the bath, maybe massage or cuddle or kiss or light playing before, some light play and cleaning in the bath, and then to the bed for everything else.  Both girls were very nice and provided quality GFE.  Nami in particular was excellent, going from LFK to DFK relatively quickly.  Some things of note: the condoms here are rather tight, you may want to bring your own.  I went 1 shot with Moe and managed to get 2 with Nami, though the second was a combination of HJ and BBBJ.

All in all, Mai-chan is an excellent place to go if you're looking for GFE from a young girl - I would reccomend always asking for a lineup, it seems to me there are always 1 or 2 gems available at a time.

[ Last edited by  rauzitransform at 10-10-2022 04:26 ]

Recent Ratings
BrownNuts   10-10-2022 19:59  Karma  +3   
kalvinhobbs   10-10-2022 10:33  Karma  +2   
zebra   10-10-2022 10:08  Karma  +6   Awesome and thanks
JackTheBat   10-10-2022 08:53  Karma  +10   First report on Mai-chan, thanks.