Nationality & Language: Russia - good english
Face: 6/5
Body: 4.5/5 (size 8 maybe-shaved)
Bust: B cups (natural)
Height: ~170cm
Skill & Service: 7/10
Price: HKD1,000
Repeat: yes - but need to 'prepare' by busting a nut first

With recent surge of Russians, decided to go visit early to beat the bros queuing up. As I was entering ~1pm, coincidently went up the lift with Julia and her friend next door at 9A2. Both of them are bombshells - friend was more a nextdoor girl but had preferrred Julia. Asked what time she starts, she said 2pm, so decided to climb Mt Fuji to look around before going back. Several nice ladies in, if anyone has tried 16b3 she looks interesting - likely mainland/hk dye white/silver hair petite and innocent looking. Anyway, back to topic!

Julia is by far one of the sexiest / beautiful girl I've met in a long time. I was immediately drawn to her face - hard to describe her face, other than she reminds me of white pale- blonde Irina Shayk / Angelina Jolie type of look. Have surfed the net to try find similar, and this is the best that I have been able to find! Refer photos.  Her body is also amazing, no tattos and all natural! Shes type that knows that she is god damn hot.

Session started with bit of chit chat to warm up, she showed me to shower I showed alone. I came out - dried myself and the action started!! Was a 30mins session but my gosh, what a great session.

Julia started with catbath - she was still fully clothed, which I didnt mind as she looked amazing. No kissing on lips, just cheeck/face/anywhere else. No bra so was able to freely play with her tits whilst she was feeling/licking me all over. She paid lot of attention to my nipples, little aggressive and liked to bite! She certaintly paid lot of attention to foreplay, before going down to cap my LB before giving me CBJ.

CBJ skills 7-10, lot of attention in multiple positions and deep throat! I'm not big - average in size but she loved it rough. Holding her long hair, and pulling her face hard on my pole all the way down was insane. Especially when was standing up and she was on her knees.  I didnt ask BBBJ, as I assumed she would decline.

After about 5-10mins of BJ / deepthroat, went straight to cowgirl. What a view, face, hair, tits, body - she only rode me for  5mins and I felt the pressure of Typically, I can go for some time, but for whatever reason was super excited and was a struggle to not cum. I knew as soon as I blew my load, the session was over so I slowed down - which I am sure she knew, but she didnt complain.

I quickly changed position to mish, me on top to control the pace but at this point she went dirty. Her moaning, touching her VG with one hand and other on my neck, she turned into a nasty girl. At this point whilst I kept pumping away - slow pace wasnt helping, decided to pull out and do exactly what she was doing. I grabbed her neck gently, squeezed and she loved it. With one hand on her neck, i started to play with her VG other hand and squeezed her tits. Going from innocent model girl, she turned into nasty slut allowing me to do whatever I wanted. She kept saying f*** me, and decided was time so went to her whilst carefully squeezing her neck. We kept going for another few minutes, she was close to cumming but I had busted my nut.

This must have been one of the quickest sessions! My LB was still rock hard so I asked if she can do two shots. She said another $1,000 at first, but then asked me what I wanted to pay. We settled for $400 for another shot, she capped me and we went back to it.

This time, feeling much better after releasing - went to pick up the pace. We did a few more positions, in particular doggy as I loved her ass and view of her in the mirror. With her nasty side showing, slapped her ass - which she enjoyed and as we changed position with her riding me, went back to grabbing her neck for some nasty action. This time, whilst she was riding fake or not she came and I was close too. I mean seriously, never after my first shot - was ready to bust again with second within 10mins of fucking, but Julia made it happen.

Julia has only arrived a few days ago, plans to stay a month but wants to work from hotel. Go see her while you can, she is definately one to try. I will most definately try her friend next time, before going back to her for another memorable session - hoping next time, I bust a few times before going so my LB doesnt bust too quickly!

PS: Compared to photos below, she had very limited make up - very natural looking.

[ Last edited by  Cumonin22 at 7-10-2022 15:41 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
bohica   13-10-2022 03:33  Karma  +8   Very favorable!!!
David.youngson   10-10-2022 13:53  Karma  +3   Great
Zxcvbnm123   9-10-2022 16:38  Karma  +2   Could I have her contact? Thx!
LannisterXIII   9-10-2022 12:25  Acceptance  +1   
nitesky6888   9-10-2022 12:23  Karma  +8   
PiR2_42   9-10-2022 00:28  Karma  +4   
Up8   9-10-2022 00:27  Acceptance  +1   Sounds exciting
perriersons08   8-10-2022 23:57  Karma  +10   Nice report but I'd probably only give a3 for face
Babababa1   8-10-2022 17:41  Karma  +3   Nice@@
jojo9090   8-10-2022 16:25  Karma  +2   nice report, she looks hot
steven293   8-10-2022 14:41  Acceptance  +1   Thanks. Mind to PM her contact if you have? Thx
JackTheBat   8-10-2022 13:07  Karma  +10   Attractive pix, thanks for the report.
bigboy4791   8-10-2022 13:04  Karma  +4   
iloveukrainegir   8-10-2022 10:44  Karma  +3   mind to share her contact
batman108   8-10-2022 02:01  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
calaisien   7-10-2022 22:33  Karma  +6   
like2bonk   7-10-2022 18:07  Karma  +4   
Dutchy12   7-10-2022 17:53  Karma  +4   Excellent! Any chance you could share her contact (if you have it?)
Cumonin22
Lustful Lord

UID 279762
Digest Posts 0
Credits 738
Posts 38
Karma 735
Acceptance 57
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-10-2021
Status Offline
Post at 8-10-2022 09:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
She offered her contact - as she may do double with her friend but unfortunately I didnt take it. I prefer the thrill of exploring walk ups than arranging hotel etc. visits.

Happy punting!

Recent Ratings
bigboy4791   8-10-2022 13:05  Karma  +4