Face: 4.5/5 one of the prettiest i've wg ive seen so far
Body: 4.5/5 very skinny if you're like them thin but not much of an ass
Skill: 3/5 rode me for only a short time
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5 didn't really seem into the session
PSE: 3/5 she lazy or tired
Price & Session Length: 280 / 60
Repeat: No for me. Definitely a looker but service could be better

After seeing a lot of reviews for her about her looks I had to check her out. She's definitely in the top tier in regards to looks but her service is very ymmv. Guess she wasn't into me or she was just tired as it was closer to her EOD when i had my appt. Got to the appt and had quite a long walk to her apt. Went through the usual, paperwork, bt, shower. She didn't join for the shower though, sitting outside helping clean me up. Guess better for their skin not having to shower with every visitor she gets.

Back to the bedroom with some before going down to bbbj. later asking me to lie down as she continue the bj and comes up for a few dfk. asked if i'm ready before she slides me in bare. Rides me in cg for a very short time before she asks me to get on top. In mish i'd come down for some dfk but she'd slowly push me away after a few kisses ( did i have bad breath?  she didnt say anything? ). Also as i'm pumping away she'd kind of hold me back a bit. I'd say i'm avg size but maybe she had a long day and was getting painful? I'd go back in for kisses but again after a couple she'd push me back. Her kisses were great with some nice tongue action. Since i could get much kisses in during mish asked to move to doggie. She has a great body very skinny but usually with skinny they have no ass and that was the case here. Waasnt that great pounding her ass but eventually .

She cleans up and comes back to chat a bit but her english not so great so hard to understand at times. Then as i head out she gets a little more playful and asks if i'll see her again. I said maybe but thinking in my head not likely with the service she provided. Maybe a morning session it'd be better but i'm not taking that chance. Too many others to try out first.

Pics i'd say are about 90% what she looks like for face/most of body but ass maybe 70%

[ Last edited by  kalvinhobbs at 7-10-2022 05:56 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
JJJ37   8-10-2022 05:42  Karma  +5   Fawking Hot! Possibly she gets ridden hard all day.
batman108   8-10-2022 02:06  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
PHUNTRU   7-10-2022 12:20  Karma  +2   
Skepti10   7-10-2022 10:47  Karma  +8   
Jack_Sparrow   7-10-2022 09:23  Karma  +5   
sooner1   7-10-2022 07:41  Karma  +3   Favorable
manhands   7-10-2022 06:14  Karma  +4   They all look pretty hot
sjtopher   7-10-2022 03:15  Karma  +4   Thanks for the review glad to see some one else in the bay area on this site