Karma 194
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 20
Registered 10-6-2021
Status Offline
Post at 6-10-2022 00:20  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kissme - Pretty Haier

Shoutout to vinc9 bro's great report again (https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... p;highlight=kissme)

Date & Time: late sep evening
Name: 海儿 (will just go with Haier)
Nationality: Mainland from Guangdong
Face: 9/10, really quite pretty but with surgery done
Body: 9.5/10, she looks small but amazing natural Dcups
Height: 160s
Skill: 8/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 10/10
Price: 1300HKD for 60mins and CIM
Repeat: likely

Post work went in and basically got in at the same time with three other local HK bros. Saw Amy is very MCOT with nice dinner dress, so if you have tried her let us know, but she is on my list maybe this week or next. But Haier is probably the second prettiest I have seen, from any spa.

Waited a bit in the room for Haier to arrive. Came in and she's quite pretty. Wears like a white top and is a bit pretty sister next door feel.

P1 nice GFE talking. She's responsive to complementing her look.

P2 took off her shirt wow, given her small physique her boobs are very large. I first thought they have implants but after touching she told me no implants. Seeing how much I liked her boobs, she lied side way and asked me to kiss on them, felt good.

Only LFK, I do miss 星儿 from kissme spa giving passionate and tasty DFK.

I asked for BBBJ, she lowered her voice as if it's not offered in the kissme menu. I recall she didn't allow CIM so shot somewhere else, but my memory here is fuzzy.

First time felt a spa girl pretty enough to ask for wechat. She gave and below pic from her wechat. From wechat can see she does 代购 for cosmetics, eat at some restaurants in HK, and is interested in Eason Chan's concert if you wanna gift her ticket.

From wechat I suspect she used to work in this biz in Shenzhen as well.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
batman108   8-10-2022 02:02  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
godisdead   7-10-2022 11:32  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing
vinc9   7-10-2022 01:32  Karma  +6   Thanks for the shoutout! Yep she is pretty indeed, great GFE.
nitesky6888   6-10-2022 19:37  Karma  +8   Your price says includes CIM but your post says didn’t allow. So did you CIM?
Sam2045   6-10-2022 14:40  Karma  +2   
Roughen
Musky Member

UID 277393
Digest Posts 0
Credits 194
Posts 7
Karma 194
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 20
Registered 10-6-2021
Status Offline
Post at 7-10-2022 14:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Roughen's post

hi nitesky6888, good catch and sorry about the confusion. yea i paid the +300 CIM price but i recall she also asked not to CIM. So BBBJ happened, CIM or not i actually forgot lol