Reading Access 20
Registered 10-6-2021
Status Offline
Post at 6-10-2022 00:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Lady Spa - Chatty Busty Queen

Date & Time: late sep evening
Name: Queen
Nationality: Mainland (prior post said Monglolia mix, she also said mix Chengdu)
Face: 8/10, pic is fake; pretty but somehow just NMCOT; should be some surgery done
Body: 9.5/10; can't go wrong with Mongolia and Chengdu mix, large boob, tanned, and athletic
Height: 160s
Skill: 8/10
Service: 10/10
GFE: 9/10
Price: 1300HKD for 60mins and CIM
Repeat: maybe

Shoutout to vinc9's good report. Feel the itch and have to give Queen a try. Spa decoration is definitely old hotel feel and feels less good to me compared to kissme. Finding your own room part is a little funny. But heard from Queen that the boss is female and formerly in business so extra attention to privacy, but the wall is pretty thin.

Queen is on time and body is quite hot and busty. But she is not that tall so not like the goddess body mentioned in the ad. Face is pretty but just NMCOT, more mature with surgery done, but some may totally like it.

She's super chatty and wide range of topics. Told me she grew up in Taiwan for some years; that the floor above and below are ktv operated by gangsters and gangsters once came to collect protection fee; told me to not use towel to touch private parts (which i appreciate should have been more careful); and asked me where i have been before, when i replied kissme she's immediately like their girls are not that pretty; telling me having two girls at the same time is a totally different experience, mentioned a girl name she's more happy to do it together with given some girls require wipe first before kissing the same nipple. You get the idea, she's chatty and can be fun to talk to.

In the agent's ad some customer highlighted this sucking, where Queen would really quite hard sucking back and legs, hence the 10/10 for service. Haven't had this at kawaii, kissme, nor la vie. She def put a lot of effort and hard work into it, but i am quite sensitive so didn't enjoy it that much.

She also mentions she would still have customers in the early mornings like until 4am. So if you are looking for early morning post clubbing can try lady spa.

P2 her BBBJ is also a bit too hard to my liking. Also had an unpleasant odor not sure from the room, her saliva, pussy or what. Anyhow felt pretty good so shot fast.

Also first time this thought occurred to me, if a girl is busy from room to room, wouldn't semen remain very likely stay in mouth or on hand, then touching another bro's penis? If any educated view on this danger/non-issue, pls let me know.

Wanting to try Tina the pretty face but heard from agent that she is on break with no clear time to return. If you had tried her, is she really that pretty?

Recent Ratings
vinc9   7-10-2022 01:33  Karma  +6   Seems like she told you quite a lot of info lol. Nice report.
Sam2045   6-10-2022 14:44  Karma  +2   Seems like you are also into big boobs :)