Face:  3/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: ~1200 for 60 mins
Repeat: No

First time at Wish, have to say that while booking is smooth, the pictures are quite exaggerated. Texted early to ask for who was available for Sunday night, got 4 choices. Original choice was Suki (based on TG photo) but I doubt that's the real girl. Instead, mamasan recommended me Gina, saying her boobs were big. I couldn't find any reports on Gina, but photo (with partial face) was flattering enough so bit the bullet. Was texting mostly in English, but once I changed to Chinese (my limited), the tone changed a bit. They did ask me if I had been there before, where I'm from, what I do for a living (ok to be vague). I think Gina wasn't too comfortable conversing in English, hence MMS pushing for me to choose another one of the girls (forget which one).

Time of appointment arrives, and someone opens the door (forget the name but I think its the technician who was advertised as English speaker. she did not look like the photo at all, so I was a bit skeptical about what was to come. I shower by myself; decent size / Nice room / clean / good water temperature. In comes Gina and while I see a resemblance, I think the TG photo is way too flattering. Gina has a bit of a masculine look, about 30s, and a very strong chin.

Onto massage, very good massage. Super strong and paid attention to where I needed it. She frequently asked me for feedback and applied pressure to achy points and knots. We kept the conversation very casual (all in mandarin) and all in all was very good. Onto P2, i will say that Nuru isn't really my thing, but it the warm gel + big boobs did help. Onto the flip and I could see some big naturals to play with. Body itself was consistent of a 30ish year old, big boobs, wide hips, a little bit of tummy but nothing too bad. her HJ technique was very good, and her LS had a small landing strip and she allowed some outside playing (I didn't really try for FIV just due to overall hygiene). Rubbed LS onto LB a bit and as we were still oiled up, was a fantastic sensation. I think BJ was included (correct me if I am wrong)? but I didn't opt for it / last long enough to get to that part. All in all, fired off my shot and she helped clean up / shower.

Overall, im not sure if I am going to return to Wish. On the pro side, location is convenient, facilities were good, and I definitely didn't feel shortchanged and got the full 60 mins. on the negative side, talent leaves much to be desired (though massage technique was quite good). I guess thats the tradeoff? If any bros have any other suggestions for stable to try there, please do let me know. And for those who frequent Wish or K2/Mia, given the stability of the stable, do you reckon this is the place to establish a relationship with the girl? Or would you prefer to establish relationship with the spa/Mamasan who can recommend talent on a rotating basis

Happy punting bros

[ Last edited by  Hyped1 at 5-10-2022 22:03 ]

Recent Ratings
David.youngson   6-10-2022 19:50  Karma  +3   K2 seems to be better these days
zebra   5-10-2022 20:47  Karma  +6   Did you see Gina or Momoco?
minilic
Nookie Newbie

UID 284373
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 3
Karma 3
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-10-2022
Status Offline
Post at 6-10-2022 22:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Wish spa... tg and website are down lately? how do you contact?
abbaranks
Musky Member

UID 258048
Digest Posts 0
Credits 102
Posts 59
Karma 101
Acceptance 29
Reading Access 20
Registered 24-5-2019
Status Offline
Post at 7-10-2022 11:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Their tg seems to be working fine. Still mostly fake photos of course.

Recent Ratings
Hyped1   10-10-2022 13:07  Karma  +5   
tomdwaninny   9-10-2022 21:52  Karma  +2   ive noticed they copy the pics from kawaii spa TG...or vice versa!