Post at 5-10-2022 00:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[CA][San Jose] Connie from AEC

Date & Time of Session:  Sometime in 2022
Name:  Connie
Link: https://www.upstars.ch/product/connie-2/
Nationality & Language: Korean / English fluent
Face:  4/5 one turn off was her teeth, looks like she's a smoker
Body: 4/5 toas, tall for a asian wg, tallest i've seen so far i belive like 5 6 and she had heals on too so that might have cloud my memory
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5 i think her speaking fluent english helped make it a great gfe
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  260 / 60
Repeat: Yes

I was reminiscing of some past visits in San Jose so writing review of Connie who i visited earlier this year before she moved on. She is now now in Dallas area for anyone who wants to have a visit. She's known for being TOAS body type so i wanted to check her out. Got to a familiar location with plenty of parking and quick access to the room. A room i've visited before, i'll try to drum up some memories to write another review of her past roomie.

Lead me to the room and handled the paperwork and then she asked for me to help her undress. That's a first from my kgirl visits and helped set the mood for a good gfe. I'm nervous so im fumbling like a idiot trying to get her clothes off as she giggles which calms me down a bit. Then off to the bathroom for bt and shower. Another first at the time while she's cleaning me she uses her nice soapy DD rubbing against mean to help clean my body before we start he main event. Some p2p and bj preview before we clean up and back to the bedroom.

Started off with some LFK before she kiss my body slowly moving herself down to give me bbbj. She then lies on the bed and lets me start on top. Puts then cover then I pumping her in mish and some lfk, future visits would lead to more dfk as is usual the case as they open up to you more. She was positioned perfectly so I can watch us i the mirrors. Kgirl rooms will always have multiple mirrors in the room so you can watch the action. Asked to switch to CG and soon finished with her on top. That was a great view watching her huge titties bouncing up and down. She leans me up then comes back to cuddle and chat.

I love it when their english is fluent where we can actually have conversations since I've popped twice in a session once the leftover time i prefer to chat. She plays with my flaccid junk flopping it around jokingly saying she can tell i'm done since she's a professional. Fun chatting with her since she attempts to make jokes to keep the fun mood. She's pretty open about her life talking bout her time off going to vegas with some of the other wg in the agency ( eventually i visit them all ). She even told me the hotel they stayed at but can't remember and surprisingly mentioned he like to go to ayce buffets. They generally love talking about food but on their working days usually have to eat light like instant noodles specially if they're popular and busy when they work. She then asks if i've seen any of the other wg and at the time i've seen 2 others. Got me kind excited knowing they talking about me. Probably talking trash but who knows really. Then times up and we go off to BT and shower before heading out.

[ Last edited by  kalvinhobbs at 5-10-2022 00:27 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
JJJ37   10-10-2022 05:56  Karma  +5   Thanks for the mammories
PHUNTRU   7-10-2022 12:24  Karma  +2   
sooner1   7-10-2022 07:35  Karma  +3   Excellent
sjtopher   7-10-2022 03:38  Karma  +4   Nice review but I hope she comes back to the bay area
Jack_Sparrow   5-10-2022 16:49  Karma  +5   
gm001noxl2   5-10-2022 15:01  Karma  +3   
godisdead   5-10-2022 14:58  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing.
batman108   5-10-2022 09:47  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
kukooo   5-10-2022 09:02  Karma  +3   what % did she resemble to pics?
manhands   5-10-2022 06:11  Karma  +4   She’s pretty damn hot
kalvinhobbs
Erotic Emperor

UID 284297
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2499
Posts 93
Karma 2484
Acceptance 301
Reading Access 60
Registered 28-9-2022
Status Offline
Post at 5-10-2022 13:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I'd say she resembles about 85% to the pics for the face and 90% for the body. The images are almost always touched up a bit with PS, some more than others. When i visited her IIRC she didn't have any makeup on or it was very light but was still attractive to me besides her teeth. Maybe she got COF and didn't get a chance to reapply her makeup before my session, who knows. I'll be posting a fav of mine soon, who's image is the closest i've ever seen to 100%.