Service: 4/5
Skills: 3/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 5/5
Repeat: No, I've scratched that itch
Link: https://s-books.com/sb/en/advertisement/152518?referral=type
Price: HKD1,800 for 2 hrs and HKD100 tip

Long time lurker, first time poster , so here goes

This was one of my first punts after coming to HK (much before I knew this forum existed lol). Found my way to Sex141 somehow and was intrigued by the number of BDSM ads in TST, with few of them even offering the experience of a dom. Almost zero availability of this experience where I come from (though the punting scene overall is quite happening; hit me up if anyone wants recos in the other populous Asian country)

So I msg number on this ad and agent understands very little English. I try to ask if the girl I wanna hire as a sub will speak Eng and he says "no, say through signs". My first experience in BDSM where communication is super important and I have to use signs. Oh well, I head to TST after telling the agent  I want a hire for 2 hrs. The place itself is located on the 10th or 11th floor (cant remember now) of a decent-ish apartment in TST. I ring the bell and the girl in the pics opens the door. Mind you, took me about a min to realize this - it is 70-80% her though. She has a nice smile and shows me the way to a room in the corner. In I go, room is quite big for a walk-up, fairly large bed, small shower and intriguingly, a small bathtub filled with water. I shower alone and wait for her to come in. She walks in a sexy black number and LB starts to wake up. However, conscious of what I came for, I signal to her the "chain" that I want around her neck (see pics for reference).  Takes a while for to understand before the light bulb goes off and she steps outside. I hear conversation with another lady and after waiting a while, I step out. I can see the WG I hired rummaging in the second room which looks like a proper dungeon (cages, ropes, costumes, whips, the works) - however, I am greeted by an older lady, who is very clearly dressed as a Dom ushers me back in the first room. She had a very strict way about her - clearly years of dom experience haha. Back in I go, and the WG I hire walks back in with a chain around her neck. I start pulling it motioning her to sit down. Now this is where it starts to get tricky, I have to watch out for any outward signs of her being uncomfortable given we cant negotiate what she is ok with and isnt at the outset. I start by walking her across the room (she is on all fours). I then sit down on the bed order her to give me a BBBJ which she does with enthusiasm. Lots of suction, nice ball action and some eye contact. I try some light slapping which she seems ok with. At intervals, I try yanking her with the chain so I have the illusion of control but she really had my number lol given the BBBJ was getting to me all I wanted to do was   at that point, which I dutifully did in a short while. Job done for part 1 and I relax on the bed and ask for a massage  which goes on for 15-20 mins. I try some conversation but the language barrier doesn't help. Now curiously, she starts a convo with the dom outside the closed door and I have no clue whats going on at this point. She stops massage and gets up from the bed (chain is off at this point) and takes my hand and leads me to the dungeon. Motions to the costumes and asks me what I want - I chose a schoolgirl type outfit which she wears and she goes straight to the X in the room and puts her hands up and motions for me to tie her up (again refer the pic). As I'm tying the knots, (which are btw very complex), my LB starts to wake up for round 2. She then points to a table behind with a plethora of objects for inserting in her general LS region which I had fun playing around with - she did too given the reaction I got and the mushy wetness her LS became. A few mins of this and I'm ready to go. As I move to untie her, she quickly yanks herself free quite easily (guess I didn't get those knots tight haha or they're deliberately designed that way for the WGs to escape in case things get hairy). Anyway, we both move to the bed in this dungeon (which has a freaking cage underneath it btw) and dom on, I start pumping her in mish. Then onto doggy where my strokes become faster and I'm holding onto her tits. At this point, her moaning starts and I cup my hand around her mouth (I did ask for the dom experience lol). Few more strokes and I    aand this is one of those rare orgasms which last a full minute or so, where I jerk back and forth with my LB insider her. Job done, shower, pay and tip her, quick hug and out the door

Overall, not a bad experience at all even though my first time in the BDSM world. The girl seems to know what she is doing and not a bad looker

Recent Ratings
Frankzz   2-12-2022 19:21  Acceptance  +1   
zennor   13-10-2022 05:45  Karma  +5   
HKGPeter   7-10-2022 18:15  Karma  +1   Thank you.
cknc31   6-10-2022 14:29  Karma  +4   fascinating
UncleDad   5-10-2022 23:46  Karma  +10   hot-tastic!
lostmojo   5-10-2022 23:41  Karma  +3   
godisdead   5-10-2022 14:56  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing
Skepti10   4-10-2022 21:44  Karma  +6   
orangerange   4-10-2022 13:23  Karma  +6   Interesting
Tsukimiyan   4-10-2022 10:53  Karma  +3   How did you contact the agent? Telegeam?
dienw   4-10-2022 10:12  Karma  +2   
hnr00c   4-10-2022 08:18  Karma  +3   Excellent
nitesky6888   4-10-2022 06:01  Karma  +8   
porkchops   4-10-2022 04:26  Karma  +10   Thanks, and welcome!
JackTheBat   4-10-2022 01:18  Karma  +10   Well done, and thanks for the report.