Face: 3.5/5
Body: 3/5
Service: 2/5
Skills: 2/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 1/5
Price: $300
Repeat: No

Been here a few times since it opened up again. I've had good sessions with a girl at the very end of the hall on the 1st floor. She didn't show much interest at first, but when it came to the deed, she did everything I asked her (even rimming).

But this isn't about her, it's about another punt. I wanted to try someone one so I knocked around. Now, as I got to the neighborhood I noticed a police van parked across the street. As I approached the front, the van leaves so I enter in. I knock on her door and pretty opened. I asked "How much?" and she wouldn't answer. I put up the number 3 and she nervously shook her head yes. I asked if I can go inside and she just gives me a blank stare. I wondered if she was a ladyboy not wanting to talk or scared shitless of the police van outside. I almost left but her teeth were white as snow so I kept asking her to let me in and she finally did.

She finally opened her mouth and after her first words, I knew immediately that she was a ladyboy. Oh well. Showered by myself (she didnt). Came out and laid on the bed. She has hard man-made C's that are nice and round. There's a scar on her stomach and postop LS is bushy.

She started with daty and wanted to dfk but I didn't want any of that. I started playing with her brown hole while she was licking my nips and she seemed to enjoy it. Then she went for a BBBJ. Uses a bit of teeth but really took in my LB. I even pushed her head down and she's dt for a bit. This went on for about 5 mins then she hopped on me. Without a Dom on, she wanted to stick my lb inside her. I was like, put on the damn Dom. Once on it took a while to get LB in as she said it was hurting. Did missionary for a few pumps but LB was barely in. She used her legs to push back LB with every thrust it was ridiculous. So I took off the Dom and tell her to just suck me dry until I   in her mouth.

Took a shower by myself, paid, and left. Her face is decent looking and teeth are whiter than any I've seen, but her inability to communicate and lack of service is meh. Good thing it was only 300.

Recent Ratings
chickentastic   3-10-2022 22:46  Karma  +2   Have some sympathy Ks. Thanks for the report.