Reading Access 40
Registered 24-3-2008
Status Offline
Post at 30-9-2022 23:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KH ladyboy attempt

Thread Subject: KH ladyboy attempt
Date & Time of Session:  8pm Friday 30-Sep
Location: Mongkok KH 14/F right out the lift, door on the right end.
Name:  didn't ask
Nationality & Language: said Viet but maybe Thai? Very little English
Face: 3.5/5. Plasticky
Body: 4/5  surprisingly soft skin. Well made boobs
Height: 170cm
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 4/5 at first, then 1/5
PSE: n/a
Price & Session Length:  $500 + tip,
Repeat: nah, lesson learnt

Since JSL has been empty since the raid, I went to checkout KH that I haven't been in a few weeks.

There were quite a few ladyboys in the high floors. Then, to my surprise, from 10/f to 4/f, I found more healthy mix of girls and ladyboys.
Generally very cheap, avg $400 with some older $300s and some younger ones asking $500. There's clearly a gap in quality from JSL here as the pricing shows.

After doing two zombie rounds, I came across a hot tall model-type WG on 14/F. As many ladyboys do, she was very flirty, touchy, and almost begging to pick her. When I asked straight up if she’s a ladyboy, she denied and took my hands to feel her body, and even let me see her LS. At this point, I was 100% convinced she’s a post-op. The LS was just not natural.

This is where I usually walk away, but something got to me and I decided to play along... I think it was her tender skin that did it. She clearly has done serious upfront investments and ongoing upkeep to make herself more female.
It just got me curious as to how it will be like going with a WG being fully aware she's a post-op. I have JackTheBat and Jack_Sparrow to blame for putting that new perspective in me .. see thread from July for more https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... &extra=page%3D5

Unfortunately, there isn't much juicy bit to tell beyond me entering the door. Once I was behind the door, she was smiling less, feeling more mechanical and robotic.

She didn't dim the lights, and she even let me take some photos, but she nudged for me to shower alone. Strike 1.

I noted there was no mouth-wash in the shower stall ... strike 2 for me in terms of what that implies for the girl's idea of sanitation.

Out the shower and she is super attentive drying my with fresh towel head to toe ... this was the highlight.
And then, unlike typical flow of things, she doesn't go in the shower after me, and we just get on with the deed. Okay, maybe she took shower already... me thinks, and I lie on the bed.
The rest of the deed was completely sub-par. She was disconnected the whole time. A quick catbath, some BBBJ, dom on, she refused CG and lies on her back as I get on with mish and focus on coming asap. Her English is non-existent so not point trying to carry a conversation in English.

It was after my post-deed shower that the strike 3 hit me big.
After she dries me up with another fresh towel, she just puts on her scanty blue dress *without* taking a shower. I can only assume that she did the same before I walked in earlier... now I feel a bit better she was keeping her distance LOL.

I quickly get dressed, paid and left without looking back.

My takeaway - will this affect how I view all post-op ladyboys? yes probably. but that's no different from how I would feel after hitting a girl WG mine.
I'm sure there are good ones out there and my "katoeyphobia" hasn't gotten more sever.
Nevertheless, I have yet to have a ladyboy encounter, intended or not, that goes up there in my WIR scale and until I do, I will stick to steering clear of katoeys just simply because of my own success rate with WGs.

For the fellow HK mongerers, a quick read here may broaden our perspective on ladyboys: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathoey

sorry no face on photos as I couldn’t get her explicit approval to share pic with face due to language issues.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
orangerange   20-10-2022 13:58  Karma  +6   Thanks, interesting to read
ramont   19-10-2022 15:00  Karma  +6   Thanks for the warning
David.youngson   19-10-2022 13:56  Karma  +2   Cute feet
batman108   19-10-2022 09:19  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Zodek   19-10-2022 06:04  Karma  +4   I salute you
nyctohkvacation   19-10-2022 04:19  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharimg
Bloodrage   2-10-2022 07:00  Karma  +2   I feel they should pay u for fukin them, even then I'd be limp.
HKGPeter   1-10-2022 00:02  Karma  +2   Thank you.
nyctohkvacation
Erotic Emperor

UID 126574
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2079
Posts 128
Karma 2059
Acceptance 395
Reading Access 60
Registered 16-2-2015
Location USA
Status Offline