Body4/5 with perfect D-size naturals
Height170cm
Skill4/5
Service2/5
GFE5/5 -> 1/5
PSE2/5
Price & Session LengthST 2000 + 600BF
RepeatNo
Actually this bar is one of my favourites to grab a beer in the afternoon or enjoy some live music that is played there quite frequently. This time I spotted a lady with beautiful hair, face and body dressed in blue. She appeared to be a little older, maybe 35, but I don't care. I approached her and we directly had a good connection (GFE 5/5) drinking some beer. She said she is 44 years old that I could hardly believe, but she swore. So I decided to ask this MILF for ST at my hotel that was nearby. She agreed to 2000 + 600 bar fine. Before we went I asked her to dress up somewhat more presentable, because I was still thinking about making it LT later. She agreed and in no time we entered my suite in the Landmark.

There the GFE level dropped quite rapidly to only 1/5. First she wanted to shower alone and took her time to do it - around 15 minutes. I mean the bathroom is great, but 15 minutes? Then it was my turn.

Clean as a baby we both layed down and she offered a massage. Ok why not, maybe it gives back a better connection. But that was the most terrible "massage" I've ever had. Now she started to speed up the whole process. In no time she had my uncovered dick in her mouth and was slurping away. I must admit she was very good at it. She had no problem that I grabbed her long hair and guided her head to the right spots. She took it also quite deep, but not balls deep which is still 100% ok for me. After a few more minutes she stopped and asked for a condom, put in on and jumped into the cowgirl position. On the first grind she started her PSE moaning. Ladies, if there are any reading this, please stop moaning after the first movements, it's super unrealistic! Best part of this position were her big tits swinging right in front of my mouth. So I digged my face into this warm cushion. I strongly believe that they are natural. If not they are contemporary art of surgery.

After a while I decided to take over control. I put her into doggy and started to pound her real good. That was quite OK, but still she wasn't really going with the flow. After some more thrusting and putting her legs in the right position and arched her back down I was ready to deliver my load on her beautiful big D size tits. She allowed it, but was not really happy with the situation, I guess. It was not actively presenting the target, more like "ok, but don't make a mess".

After another short shower Pool left. I didn't tip her.

Conclusion

The potential of this lady has no limits, but she doesn't use it. Maybe she don't need to, because she is the best horse in the stable. Not seen to much ladies in the 45 year old range with such fantastic looks. She can easily compare to much younger ladies. But looks is just one part of the story and in my opinion not the most important. Nevertheless I always fall for them.

Recent Ratings
hotjac   1-10-2022 14:21  Karma  +3   Every woman has her price, but those with enthusiastic wantonness are hard to find priceless treasures ...
zebra   1-10-2022 09:06  Karma  +6   
obe   1-10-2022 08:17  Karma  +10   Great report bro. I have had a few good punts from Stumble Inn.
kalvinhobbs   30-9-2022 22:41  Acceptance  +1   
Caveat_emperor   30-9-2022 22:18  Karma  +4   Nice use of the table feature
dmz02   30-9-2022 22:05  Karma  +4   
booby_lover   30-9-2022 19:27  Karma  +2   Those boobies must be something very special. Shame no pics.
HK_Legend   30-9-2022 14:22  Karma  +5   "Ladies, if there are any reading this, please stop moaning after the first movements": Agreed, I second the motion!!
hnr00c
Carnal Conqueror

UID 50161
Digest Posts 0
Credits 283
Posts 14
Karma 282
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-8-2010
Location Germany
Status Offline
Post at 30-9-2022 19:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 hnr00c's post

@booby_lover, I asked her, but she rejected to take photos. I think it's quite normal with bar girls.

Recent Ratings
obe   1-10-2022 08:18  Karma  +10   Most reject photos these days.
dmz02
Kinky King

UID 252255
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1110
Posts 72
Karma 1100
Acceptance 197
Reading Access 50
Registered 4-12-2018
Status Offline
Post at 30-9-2022 22:07  Profile P.M. 
what do you think of the nightlife scene now? Alot of the local areas... nana street etc seem quite dead... the most lively I saw BKK recently was Khao San Road but that is not exactly a "Bar girl" type of area more like picking up at clubs / normal bars.... BKK isn't what it used to be precovid
hnr00c
Carnal Conqueror

UID 50161
Digest Posts 0
Credits 283
Posts 14
Karma 282
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-8-2010
Location Germany
Status Offline
Post at 1-10-2022 14:06  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 dmz02's post

Let's say the scene is still recovering. In April I've walked Khao San, Nana and Cowboy without bumping into anyone. Now you have to watch your steps, but still by far not on pre-covid level.

Recent Ratings
obe   3-10-2022 07:58  Karma  +5   
kalvinhobbs   1-10-2022 14:19  Acceptance  +1