Body3/5
Height165cm
Skill5/5
Service5/5
GFE4/5
PSENA
Price & Session Length2000 + 300 tip for 1h Tantra
RepeatYes
This article intents to guide a newbie like me through the complete process of getting a massage at this place.

Thanks to Google Maps Analisa Massage isn't hard to find. Nobody was hanging out on the outside so I just walked in and was a little surprised by the setup of the "reception". It is my first time ever to this kind of massage parlor in Thailand, by the way. For a few seconds I thought I could apply for a new passport in this front office setup. So I took a seat in front of the desk. The super friendly Mamasan handed over the menu and asked me to take my time to choose a massage. To the right another guy who studied the menu and talked with
Mamasan if this or that lady was available. The menu does not contain any pictures of the ladies, but only the available services - and there are a lot. I recommend to study the menu upfront from their web page.

So I already knew that I will go for a standard 1 hour Tantra massage. Just as Mamasan checked the availability of girls one of them appeared in the passageway to the backrooms. I simply agreed to take her, because she had a friendly smile on her face and fitted my expectation quite well. I payed 2000, followed my lady named Nine to the next room where I changed from my shoes to a pair of shower slides and headed up to the massage room. There we both undressed and she sent me off with a towel and shower gel to the bathroom. You must not be shy, because you have to walk through the hallway to the next
bath. The bath itself is quite simple, but clean enough to use it without hesitation.

Freshly cleaned I came back and expected that she has already showered as well but that was a mistake. She went out and came back ten minutes later. So finally it was time to lay down on the massage table. It has two holes, one for the head and one for your little friend. That's super convenient, because it gives the lady perfect access to your balls and dick. Don't be confused, often they call it a glory hole.

Nine started with my backside by applying lots of odorless oil to my body and gave me a relaxing massage first only by her hands, then more and more with her whole body. That felt incredible good already. Now and then she brushed along my dick and balls or touched my anus just so slightly. In no time I was rock hard and she kept me in this state for the rest of the session.

After a while she asked me to turn around. She moved on to attack my asshole with her now gloved hand. She delicately inserted one of her fingers straight to my prostrate and send me to a state of highest arousel. After a little more than net one hour she pushed me over the edge by just pumping my prostrate. I came like a horse and squirted all over her body. She smiled and just gave me a good feeling before we headed to the bathroom, this time together. She washed me, I washed here. I left 300 more for her, because I was 100% satisfied with the service and GFE.

On my way out I had to pass through the front office again. Now it was very crowded with four new guests all of them browsing through the menu ;-)

Conclusion

Nine is a very friendly down to earth massage lady with perfect massage skills. She keeps you on the edge the whole time and knows how to let you erupt with a finger - or more - in your ass. That's exactly the definition of Thai Tantra Massage. I have no clue if she sucks or fucks good. I just wasn't interested in it. GFE could only have been better if she had showered with me also at the beginning. But that could change if I try her for the second time.

[ Last edited by  hnr00c at 29-9-2022 14:00 ]

Recent Ratings
jaylast2014   16-10-2022 10:56  Acceptance  +1   
obe   1-10-2022 08:19  Karma  +10   Excellent
kalvinhobbs   30-9-2022 22:43  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   30-9-2022 08:43  Karma  +8   
zebra   30-9-2022 08:30  Karma  +6   Thank you for your report
JackTheBat   30-9-2022 01:27  Karma  +10   Very nice.
PHUNTRU   30-9-2022 01:01  Karma  +2