Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 25-5-2007
Location Canada
Status Offline
Post at 4-6-2007 15:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
STD and HIV how safe is it with thiese 141 girls

Question of HIV or STD : How safe is it ? with 141 girls ?

Do these girls have regular check-up? How about certificate do they carry it ?

Any comments appreciated.

Michel
hamsupgwai
Lustful Lord

UID 61
Digest Posts 0
Credits 590
Posts 395
Karma 589
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 4-6-2007 16:31  Profile P.M. 
The govt. ignores these women since they work through a legal loophole...so there's no incentive for them to get a health check other than their own desire to do so.....so....you're unlilkely to find one who has legitimately done so, and even if they do, they don't need people hassling them to prove them have done, so you're probably out of luck in terms of seeing 'paper'....
Tarzan
Musky Member

UID 1274
Digest Posts 0
Credits 161
Posts 154
Karma 161
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 20
Registered 28-4-2007
Location Manchester
Status Offline
Post at 5-6-2007 07:18  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Michel's post

Unless you were thinking of bareback or oral without (either way) then I don't see that much of a risk if you are covered than any other pussy you'd be screwing.

As for a certificate of hygeine if one did exist in hk would you trust one given to you by a 141 girl?

Punting is good for you.
Not sure if it's doing the wallet any good though!
nikkeimaster
Erotic Emperor

UID 68
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2199
Posts 2187
Karma 2198
Acceptance 11
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-2-2007
Location Tokyo
Status Offline
Post at 5-6-2007 13:53  Profile P.M. 
bro. michel: Best to assume that you are playing at your own risk.
shagmister
Carnal Conqueror

UID 712
Digest Posts 0
Credits 235
Posts 102
Karma 234
Acceptance 22
Reading Access 30
Registered 23-3-2007
Location Tsing Yi
Status Offline
Post at 6-6-2007 09:18  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Michel's post

michel,

this girls, do take care of them selves alot more than you think. i mean they earn all yhat cash ... it would be a shame if they couldn't spend it or use it the way they wanted it if thewir sick .... i've talk ed to alot of girls in fuji building and " they got insurence pllans better than mine.. hahahahaha. and i thought i was cheap about my health . if you still find my comment to shipish then go for the expence girls.. or hotel girls that just come out new... the price tags alittle hihger but you sorta garentted that you're the first one before the rest... you'll be guled to the pc trying to find this new chicks... so the choise is your.. or you can look at the pics and drool thinking i'll do this one this way or that way.. etc, etc. and stay infron of the pc and choke the chicken la. hahahahahaha.... decisions decisions. thats why you're an adult.

shagmister
shanghaisteve
Musky Member

UID 11
Digest Posts 0
Credits 173
Posts 170
Karma 173
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 20
Registered 17-2-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 8-6-2007 01:39  Profile P.M. 
New girls are by no means more safer.  Often will find more experienced girls know how to take care of selves.  New girls, particularly from countryside often have not used condoms before coming to HK, guys here might be there 2nd, 3rd, 4th guy... many really are not experienced in sex.  Do not assume new girls know anything about STIs or condoms.
shagmister
Carnal Conqueror

UID 712
Digest Posts 0
Credits 235
Posts 102
Karma 234
Acceptance 22
Reading Access 30
Registered 23-3-2007
Location Tsing Yi
Status Offline
Post at 8-6-2007 09:09  Profile P.M. 
thats true S.steve, you're right about that too !! i forgot completely!!, just when ypou get up close and personel you'll know if she's expoerianced or not... then your cleanliness of her just rides in..., so, michel relax!!!! just remember to have buckle your  seat belt up and drive safely and everthing will be fine. for both BJ and ML and youll be fine....fuck i feel like i'm a teacher teaching students the safty of sex Ed in school. God michel!!  you're a adult now(i hope).... we humans were born to take risks...and chances. you don't take the chance you don't get the benifits or desaters that comes along with that chance.so, for fuck sake make your own choice. think of the poor girl doing what she has to so to make a living, so to the hell with your question "STD and HIV how safe is it with thiese 141 girls".

shagmister.
ps. sorry bros i'm not angry or anything its just that. i just wish brothers wouyld think before they ask questions.