Location New Territories
Status Offline
Post at 26-9-2022 19:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[YMT] Fay Fay, pretty average

Date & Time of Session: 26 September - 12:30pm
Location: 9/F, Bell House Block B, 525-543A Nathan Road, Yau Ma Tei, Kowloon
Link: From competing site and not the first one that comes to mind
Name: Fay Fay Sex & Massage (sounds like a proper business name!)
Nationality & Language: China (Hunan), Mandarin only
Face: 3.5/5, not very thick hair, no makeup (suits her fine), good smile
Body: 2.5/5 probably 180 lbs+ with rolls, small A-cup that only show up thanks to the extra weight, disappear upon reclining, trimmed.  I enjoyed her body, but really only because it reminded me of my fat ex-girlfriend.
Height: 5'5" ?
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: No
PSE: No
Price & Session Length: $700, felt more like a $400-$500 punt but decent facilities at least
Repeat: No

Found myself outside Bell House in YMT and remembered an ad for Fay Fay that had pretty enticing (read: heavily shopped) pics.  Gave her a call and asked if she was working and she gave me the door code and her flat number right away.  I headed straight up and found the unmarked room at the end of the unlit hallway.  Nice flat but there were apparently 2 other roommates there, one of whom was in the kitchen.  After undressing in the small room that's set up for massage, Fay Fay and I went to the bathroom for co-shower.  Lots of compliments about my body, etc, etc and I found out she is yet another of my beloved Fulan girls.  Afterwards, back to the bed which Fay Fay had prepared with a disposable plastic sheet which was a bit weird as it would easily stick to the skin.  Then she asked me if I wanted massage which I declined, then asked whether I wanted no dom for 1200, which of course I refused.  Realize that no dom is a red flag/turn off for many so take note.  Naturally, I went with the standard FS option for 700.

She began with a bit of teasing and then a cold-water BBBJ which was really quick, only about a minute.  Apparently this got LB sufficiently up and at 'em, so Fay Fay dommed him and then asked me to get on top which I readily did.  Really standard mish sex, very faint moaning but a consistent smile throughout despite closed eyes.  The dom was very small and tight, so my ability to quickly release was somewhat hampered.  I repositioned to the bedside and gave it to her hard and fast for a while and finally shot a (pathetically small) load.  I told Fay Fay that I had cum and that my leg was tired from the low bed.  I guess she only heard the last part because she asked me to lay on the bed and rest.  She undommed me and then started giving me catbath and oiling LB and stroking him.  I figured she thought I hadn't cum yet, but it felt good so I let her continue for a couple minutes Finally, I told her, you know I already came right?  And she said Oh!! I though you said you hadn't!

She sat with me on the small bed for a little while rubbing my chest gently and chatting about nothing.  In the end, another co-shower, payment, and dismissal.

Thanks!

[ Last edited by  Caveat_emperor at 27-9-2022 00:11 ]

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   27-9-2022 08:42  Karma  +5   "Asked whether I wanted no dom for 1200": That comment from her would, for me, => NO MORE visit!

CWB, YL, SS, FH, TWAN, FL, SSP, MK, PE, CSW, TM, TP, TWAI, KC, CC, ABD, TSW, KT, SAIW, YMT, SWH, JOR, TKW, TST, KLB, HH, KLC, SPK, SKW, NTK, QB, CW, TH, NP, SHEUNGW, CEN, WC, WCH, TC, TY