Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2022 17:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
TT - Aroma Spa

Date & Time of Session: September 2022
Name: TT
Nationality & Language: Claimed to be Singaporean but most likely Thai
Face: 6/10 - Face is not bad but you can tell she has had lots of surgeries
Body: 7/10 - nice man made boobs, slim body, but she's suspiciously tall with big palms and feet
Service: 5/10 - Decent massage, but I stopped soon after (see below)
GFE: not applicable
PSE: not applicable
Photo resemblance: fake photos
Price: 1000
Repeat: No way

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Booked through Aroma spa and got to the building in TST on time.  The agent/spa had me waiting for 20 minutes.  It's a shitty hostel with individual rooms.  The whole room (with shower) is about the size of a typical disabled bathroom in a shopping mall.  Anyway, TT has a huge rack and her waist is slim (with a big hip in comparison).  She looked great with her clothes on.  At this point, I was sold.  However, after seeing her naked body and noticing that she's at least 170 cm, I became suspicious as to whether she is a post-op lady boy.  In the shower, I asked her where she's from and she said Singapore.  I then asked her where in Singapore she lived and she said Orchard (but it's very hard to understand it the way she said it).  I decided I am not comfortable proceeding with this punt so I told her to just give me a quick HJ.  During the HJ, I asked her if she's a lady boy and she looked away without answering the question.  After a few minutes, I decided it's not worth it and I told her to just stop, then I took a quick shower, paid the money and left.

Recent Ratings
Mister   10-10-2022 12:44  Karma  +4   Original
theworld   27-9-2022 10:00  Karma  +5   
povar123   27-9-2022 01:53  Karma  +3   
HK_Legend   25-9-2022 10:04  Karma  +5   :( Thanks for reporting.
MrButtons   25-9-2022 00:27  Karma  +5   
PiR2_42   24-9-2022 18:46  Karma  +4   Sorry for the experience and thanks for the warning