Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2022 17:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Barbie@wish

Date & Time of Session: September 2022
Name: Barbie
Nationality & Language: mainlander, Mandarin
Face: 5/10 - Not ugly, but typical flat Southern Chinese look
Body: 5/10 - she is slim, but undeveloped chest (A cup at best)
Service: 3/10 - Decent massage, but she was late by 15 mins
GFE: 0/10 - She couldn't stop complaining about her prior customer  
PSE: 0/10 - Strong fishy smell down there; she positioned herself for 69 but I did not take up the offer
Photo resemblance: 20% (the photos are of a different person, the 20% relates to the fact that she has two eyes and a nose just like the photos on TG)
Price & Session Length: 1200
Repeat: No way

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tried Barbie a week or so ago.  She's slim and relatively young for the Wish stable.  She showed up 15 minutes late and another girl had to do 5 minutes of massage for me while waiting for her.  She told me she had another customer before me at LA spa and she rushed over to Wish afterwards.  That's fine, but she couldn't stop complaining about her prior customer during my session even though I indicated I wasn't interested to know.  When it came to turning over, she positioned herself for 69 after a bit of rubbing, but I noticed this fishy smell down there and I ended up just rubbing my fingers on her clit.  I think that annoyed her and she didn't take any initiative for a few minutes.  I then told her to blow me in the dental bag and she did.  I blew my load quite quickly, but as soon as I came she took her mouth away and finished the job with hand.  That's quite annoying as it felt almost like half an orgasm.  Anyway, I had no chemistry with her and told her the service was no good.

Recent Ratings
lively192   26-9-2022 14:20  Karma  +4   
HK_Legend   25-9-2022 10:03  Karma  +5   :( Thanks for reporting.
pierrot   25-9-2022 02:18  Karma  +4   Too bad. Thanks for reporting
MrButtons   25-9-2022 00:28  Karma  +5   
zebra   24-9-2022 19:59  Karma  +6   
dienw   24-9-2022 19:25  Karma  +3   Hard luck, mate. It's always ymmv. I had a better experience but she definitely didn't want daty.