Karma 1151
Acceptance 219
Reading Access 50
Registered 29-6-2009
Status Offline
Post at 23-9-2022 19:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Katy @ Pattaya Spa - perfect

Date: Sep 2022 (last week and this week)
Name:  Katy
Link: TG Pattaya_Thai_Girl
Nationality & Language: Thai - speaks english
Age: mid 20s. She is young and has that youthful body feel
Face:  4.5/5 - beautiful face, lovely big eyes
Body: 4.5/5 - really nice body, medium sized but great natural boobs, awesome pear shaped ass
Skill: 4/5 - excellent massage. first time was slightly mediocre but i told her my problem areas and she gave a very good massage on my next visit
GFE: 4/5 - nice, chatty if you want. very friendly - 100% GF experience on my second visit
Service: 5/5 - no complaints. she is a beautiful young friendly girl - treat her nicely.
Price & Session Length:  $1000 + tips for 90 mins
WIR: Yes - already did

Heard this spa has reopened so decide to check it out. Booking experience was good on Telegram - they replied quickly with details.

Location is quite convenient in Central. I arrived, walked up to 1/F, rang the bell and Katy let me in. She looked lovely - its definitely her in the photo. She was even wearing the same clothes.

Went in the room and took my clothes off - then had to wear towel and go out to the common shower to shower by myself! This was one awkward part of the whole experience.

Massage was decent though she didn't use enough pressure on my first visit. During my second visit, I told her my problem areas and she took care to work on them really well. She was nice and friendly and was quite chatty. This is her first time visiting HK.

After about one hour, she asked me to flip over for Part 2. She asked me what I wanted and I opted for the full service. She had a really nice body and we made out for a while. She was initially hesitant about kissing but warmed up after some time and we made out some more with LFK. I fingered her and she got wet. Then it was off to the races with DATY followed by CBJ and the finale in multiple positions. I am a lucky guy to make love to a beautiful young goddess like her.

Then its time for the awkward shower again. I take a towel, do my walk of shame down the corridor, say hello to the lady sitting in the passageway and go take a shower.

I gave her a generous tip and she was very happy. I already repeated a second time and the second time was even better since she remembered me. She is lovely - please be nice to her. She is here for a few more days.

[ Last edited by  pierrot at 23-9-2022 19:45 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
magictime12   26-9-2022 14:15  Karma  +3   
Rastamouse   25-9-2022 20:38  Acceptance  +1   
zebra   24-9-2022 20:02  Karma  +6   Pattaya on Wellington Street used to be a strictly veggie place.
hotjac   24-9-2022 17:59  Karma  +5   She looks like dream come true ... thx 4 sharing
Jack_Sparrow   24-9-2022 08:48  Karma  +5   
batman108   23-9-2022 23:22  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks