Name: Julia - K2
Nationality & Language: Chinese and Mandarin
Price: 1400 + 200 tip (90 minutes)
Face: 4/5 Not the same as pictures
Body: 4/5 Pretty fit, small body, small B-cups
Skill: 4/5
GFE: 4/5 Got annoying helping me to get dressed
Repeat: Strong possibility

After reading a lot about K2, I decided to “climb that mountain” and see what it was all about.

Getting to the building and following the instructions, were pretty straight forward. As with most buildings, the elevator takes you to the front of the apartment and the stairs takes you to the back. The back is where the girls sit to have lunch.

Got in was asked which girls was to take care of me and then ushered by Julia to the room. She asked me to take a shower while she prepared. The room was quite nice, some mood lighting and some old Western movie ballads playing on the radio. Making it all seem legitimately like a spa. The “massage bed” was comfortable with aircon.

I opted for the 90 minutes as I actually needed a massage as well. Not being sculpted like a Greek God and sitting in the same position for extended periods, has it’s toll.

Part 1 was really good. Although Julia is small in stature, she has great hand strength and also make proper use of her elbows. He massaging techniques are very good. Because she does not speak English, conversation was very minimal with a little giggle here and there to find out if it was ok.

Part 2 started with some light oiling, teasing and a short Nuru session. You knew part two was approaching as she scuffled to get her kit off. I remembered a probable size C or B-plus when I saw her initially, but due to the wonders of new brazzier technology, I was now looking at “Bearly B’s”. Perfectly shaped, natural and seasoned to perfection!
Next was a cat bath with a slight twist which was getting the little steam engine fired up. Played with , balls and just a slight hint of rimplay. Never uncomfortable.
Next she told me, in gesture and what I believe to be Mandarin, to turn around, which I did without hesitation. Oiled up chest, thighs and   Started some moaning and kissing. I took it as a sign I could explore her firm but supple body. Explored her B’s, legs and finally Smallest I have felt and seen in a while. Took a minute, but got the juices flowing. She told me in her very broken English I am handsome” and went on from there to kiss with and without tongue.
Started on licking and sucking and that made me feel I should return the favour. Pulled her across and she let me do it without hesitation. I was ready to unload, she sensed it and sat right on top of me while stroking slowely until

Cleaned up, and told me to relax while she showered. Returned and gave me a head massage as there was a few minutes left. With the help of Google Translate, we ended up doing a bit of a chat. Told me where she lives and how close it is to where I am. Offered me her WeChat contact. I think there might me a bit more there to explore. Might be wishful thinking

Final notes - she is not fully shaved, which brings the overall experience down a bit. The facilities are good. Saw two other girls there that was not interesting at all.

Hope this helps in finding your next encounter.

Recent Ratings
Hyped1   5-10-2022 20:32  Karma  +5   
David.youngson   29-9-2022 16:15  Karma  +3   Nice
Babababa1   27-9-2022 17:10  Karma  +3   Thnx
Frank12   24-9-2022 05:46  Karma  +3   Thanks for report. A fully shaved girl is a rare thing in HK, unless you go Russian. Learn to love the bush. Lol
HKGPeter   24-9-2022 00:35  Karma  +2   Good info. Thank you.
dienw   23-9-2022 19:03  Karma  +3   Thanks
lively192   23-9-2022 16:26  Karma  +3   

Yes