Subject: Causeway Bay - Fairy Spa - Onqi (Great service)
AddictedUser321
Lustful Lord

UID 278518
Digest Posts 0
Credits 551
Posts 36
Karma 548
Acceptance 63
Reading Access 40
Registered 3-8-2021
Status Offline
Post at 22-9-2022 22:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Causeway Bay - Fairy Spa - Onqi (Great service)

Date & Time of Session: September 2022
Name: 安琪 Onqi
Agent: TG
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Strong accent Canto but doesn't sound like a market lady
Age: agent said 21, she does look young 20s (Coming from a locals POV)
Face: 8.5/10 - Young and pretty face and isn't someone who has no facial emotions
Body: 7.5/10 - natural c cups with slim body, around 160cm
Service: 9/10 - Decent massage, better than the average from saunas
GFE: 8/10 - Likes to talk and seemed like a date that turned into a steamy session
PSE: 9/10 - Allowed to me touch and DFK, no 69 though but she let me move her to sit on top of my LB and grind against each other
Photo resemblance: 85% Honestly looks the same besides the whiter face and slightly bigger eyes in the photos.
Price & Session Length:  800 + 200 nuru + 100 BJ
Repeat: Yes (I saw even hotter girls outside even this Onqi is a hottie that is rarely seen for these prices even in walkups)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I saw a post on this place a while ago and it's pretty close to where I usually work so I decided to give it a shot. I was sick of saunas full of 30+ year olds who are pretending to be in their 20s. The price wasn't as expensive as it is over in TST and central so it did seem a bit risky but I was feeling adventurous. The spot is right next to the firestation, you can ask for the address via TG I won't expose it here since the raids have become more and more common but the door was really lowkey, there isn't even a building number on the floor so even though I arrived on the correct floor I couldn't find the room.

Onqi was the one who opened the door and god damn was she beautiful. My LB was already ready for a steaming time with this beauty! The place itself was very tidy and looked professional, which is surprising since most of the spots in CWB are really bad. She took me to a room which was standard in size, the surprising thing was a wooden bathtub(the really big bathtubs from traditonal Chinese movies) it wasn't something that I was into but I could understand why some bros would find it attractive.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onqi herself was really a hottie, she has a slim but still curvy body as you'd see from mainland models and was around 160cm which is a decent height for asians. Her face wasn't anything unique but she was pretty like those mainlander IG models to a lesser extent.

It started off with a nice massage, she had decent strength for her body as she seemed like a young girl with a slim body but she managed to get some knots out of my back. There was no rush, the massage lasted at least 30 mins with her working on every part with great effort. She didn't let it get awkward either as she kept asking me questions about life and so I reciprocated, it made it feel less like a transaction and more like some sort of date!

After the nice massage she started giving me a cat bath and her cat bath didn't let me down. She used her soft and slippery tongue everywhere even licking my LB while I was laid facedown as well as a bit of asscrack but nothing too deep. She did pour some nuru gel afterwards but it wasn't exactly a long sessions and she didn't do front nuru (maybe because I requested for BJ?) When I did the turn over she was still acting a bit shy when giving me the cat bath so I pulled her up to DFK and she didn't shy away from it, I pulled her body into mine and treated her like a girlfriend who just came back from months of being away. We kissed for at least 5 mins before she pushed me back and started kissing me slowly towards to LB and gave me a nice lick all over my balls before putting my raging LB into her small mouth. She couldn't take it all in but she tried her hardest, not to mention how soft her lips were and how naughty her tongue was moving it was enough for me to forget about the chase of a deepthroat.

I didn't want to shoot too fast as I really liked this girl and it was rare for me to enjoy a session rather than just finding someone for a quick release. I pulled her and sat her LS on my LB (not inside just grinding) and we started grinding and DFKing. We really got into it until I couldn't take it anymore and told her to suck my dick until I shot all inside her mouth   , she couldn't take all of my cum and some dribbled out from the side of her mouth which left me with an extremely satisfying feeling and I was ready for another round (+200$) but unfortunately I had somewhere to be so it was never meant to be.

Overall one of the best saunas I've been to and I will definitely go again to try other girls there as they are all extremely pretty. It is rare to see such a nice spot in CWB and hopefully there won't be any BnS since they usually sit their hottest girls at the sofa for when customers exit to make them come over again.

Recent Ratings
Mister   10-10-2022 12:34  Karma  +5   She sounds like a keeper. Good detailed report. Let us know if you get to try May or Fei Er. Wonder if they take walk-in ...
Sam2045   23-9-2022 15:19  Karma  +2   
energylung   23-9-2022 13:44  Karma  +3   
Rastamouse   23-9-2022 06:35  Acceptance  +1   Looking forward to try. Def MCOT. Thanks
Benchana   23-9-2022 02:37  Acceptance  +1   Thanks, a great report!
povar123   23-9-2022 00:32  Karma  +3   
kms1990   23-9-2022 00:10  Acceptance  +1   Excellent!
PiR2_42   22-9-2022 23:37  Karma  +4