Face: 4.5/5
Body: 5/5
Height: ~175
Skill: 3/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price:  $2000
Repeat: 100% (if she ever comes back)

Visited Maria through an agent. Was very impressed with what I saw on pictures and she definitely did not disappoint. She looked exactly like her pictures, was very tall, very slender, very cute face. Mixed descent of indigenous, african, european ancestry. She welcomed me in and after a bit of small talk we started kissing. She was pretty passionate too in the kissing which was a nice and welcome surprise.

I'll get to the chase. It was one of the best fucks I've ever had. We started with a TON of foreplay. she spent AGES sucking me off and playing with everything downstairs. I don't cum from BJs so I let her play with it for a long time. Then I went right into returning the favour with licking her out and fingering her. She was very open to me doing this to her and she seemed to be seriously turned on so I obliged. At first I thought maybe she's faking it, she just wants to be good to her client etc. But then the time passed and we were doing 69 and she started convulsing. I thought again she's probably just being nice.... that was when a stream of liquid squirted out and went right in my face. Was not pee so I figured out what it was. She realised what had happened and laughed which actually made the thing really hot. She explained to me that if she knew it was coming she would have went for another angle but because it was her first time squirting she didn't know she had that in her and it ended up on my face. I did not complain.

I'm not sure how much I believe that exact bit about it being her first time squirting but it was a very strong turn-on. We then went right into business. I have pretty good stamina so we just went right to it. She wanted to return the favour and went into reverse cowgirl and pounded me pretty hard. I could tell this wasn't a regular profession for her and she was new to this because she wasn't super skilled but the effort was certainly there. We swapped a ton of positions and we even took a break halfway to get some water as she said she was feeling a bit dizzy. We ran through mish, doggy, reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, supine, side-on. Throughout this whole time I made sure to give plenty of stimulation to her clitoris (she actually showed me exactly where her spot was). And she ended up squirting another 2 times which i have to be honest was pretty crazy. I wanted to keep making her squirt but tbh I had REALLY reached my limit, I was holding onto dear life by this point. She immediately demanded to be the one to make me cum (not myself lmao) and we switched positions where she was riding me on top until I came. She made sure to grab my face and look at me in the eyes to see "my finish face" as she would say. Apparently she likes to look at the life leaving the face of her vanquished victims because I was DONE.

The best part was, she was actually very friendly too. Afterwards we had a shower and she talked to me a lot about her life and why she was doing this and what she wanted to do with her life. She was not a clock watcher at all and even though I paid only 1 hour she let me stay for 2 hours. I got her contact and eventually went to visit her twice more before she left and she actually gave me both sessions for free (and I was allowed to stay over for her last night) which I was very baffled by but I wasn't going to turn that down.

All in all probably by far the best WG experience I have ever had and I will certainly miss the times she was here. We exchanged details and we still text once in a while. Sadly she mentioned she wants to leave the industry but from a personal perspective I can certainly understand and do wish her only the best. A very very kind woman.

Recent Ratings
Wolfbat31   28-12-2022 01:18  Acceptance  +1   Excellent review
Nomadd63   17-10-2022 17:47  Acceptance  +1   Awesome post! Could you share the agents details? Think she would ever come back?
red_doggy   23-9-2022 23:17  Karma  +2   south americans are fire
iloveukrainegir   23-9-2022 17:36  Karma  +3   mind to share her contact?
legendmythpro   22-9-2022 23:19  Acceptance  +1   
MalavernX   22-9-2022 18:36  Karma  +3   Bro, Gems like these are few and far between, so glad you got to enjoy your time together! The key to these are to build ...
wateverdude   21-9-2022 02:54  Acceptance  +1   Mind sharing contact info?
Dutchy12   20-9-2022 14:58  Karma  +4   Great! Can you share agent details?
lively192   20-9-2022 14:31  Karma  +4   
hktomcruise   20-9-2022 13:39  Karma  +5   Awesome, can you share contact details? Where did she go back to ?