Agent: TG agent
Nationality & Language: Japanese, some english
Face:  4/5
Body: 4/5
Height:  ~160cm
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length:  11000 for 2h and some extras (I cry)
Repeat: Maybe

Decided to try some TG girls since my luck with just the ads on here weren't doing it (even though I know a handful of TG have ads here). I'll skip the details of what I was feeling, but I decided to go with Miho.

Felt fiesty at the time so I booked 2hours. Unsurprisingly, I was made to put down a deposit. When I got there, it took a few minutes for the agent to even respond to my message, then to confirm my deposit (even though I put it down like 6 hours in advance) and give me the room number which took up around 10 minutes of scheduled time (disappointing).

When I got up there, I gave her the money, she confirmed, and she took me by the hand into the shower. I felt a bit shy at first since she was quite pretty; like the photos but of course without any of the edits. Felt brave enough to try my broken japanese and we hit it off pretty well.

After the shower, I laid on the bed. Her skin was really soft and smooth. Her breasts seemed slightly man-made but I'm not an expert. She gave me a cat bath and bbbj. I as much of I love take out, I felt like dining in and she was quite enthusiastic about it. She was quite sensitive so I had to slow down a bit and gave her some sweet slow lovin'. She's a great kisser and while the GFE felt a little more distant that what it could've been, it was still quite good (understandable since it was basically night time(

Eventually got to some Mish and cowgirl which was great. Got her to O at least once (if I take her word for it). She was really nice and tight, and when she clenched, it felt sublime.

As young and spunky as I might be, I was scared I wouldn't be able to get it up a second time even though I had a 2h sesh, so I took a short break and we laid next to each other, held hands, kissed, and talked.

This might sound sad, but I had been craving some good company and this really did it for me. I had a lot of fun getting to know her and giving her some love. She may not have engaged in the conversation as much as I would've liked, but again, it's honestly understandable considering the time of day (night), plus she said she was a bit hungry.

We went at it for a good 1.5h overall and she definitely satisfied the companionship side of things. The sex was outstanding as well. After I finished, we used up the rest of the time trying to communicate with my swiss-cheese-like japanese and her bite-sized English which was honestly a lot of fun.

Unfortunately, her last day was Sept 14th so she won't be available anymore (at least that we know of for now).

Overall, probably one of my best experiences 9/10. The only con was the absolute BEATING my finances took :') still trying to convince myself it was all worth it ahah...

Sorry for the novel...

Recent Ratings
hktomcruise   19-9-2022 20:59  Karma  +5   Quite the investment but sounds like a good return
like2bonk   19-9-2022 16:10  Karma  +3   3pts for your 11k
Skepti10   17-9-2022 09:07  Karma  +6   Good stuff. Are you willing to share which extras you took?
dogiieff   16-9-2022 16:13  Acceptance  +1   11k for great pleasure. totally worth it
americafirst141   16-9-2022 11:27  Karma  +6   
lively192   16-9-2022 11:08  Karma  +5   
JackTheBat   16-9-2022 09:18  Karma  +10   Some background please? Japanese provider...AV star? 11K in TST? Thx.
alex_french   15-9-2022 23:48  Karma  +4   Thanks
jchan   15-9-2022 23:36  Karma  +3   sounds like it was worth it for you
momozzz   15-9-2022 21:18  Karma  +2   nice report
Trifx
Musky Member

UID 283084
Digest Posts 0
Credits 163
Posts 7
Karma 162
Acceptance 13
Reading Access 20
Registered 13-8-2022
Status Offline
Post at 16-9-2022 12:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
The provider is mainly for local girls, but has some Japanese girls on the list as well. She was label an "amateur girl" so not a AV actress (at least I don't think so). It was 8k for 2h 2q and the extras I had were 3k

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   16-9-2022 14:34  Acceptance  +10   More background appreciated. Random...Japanese girls in HK??