Face: 5 very cute

Body: 4 natural small tits

Skill: 4.5 nice massage and very caring and teasing

Service: Always with a smile

GFE: 4.5 very pleasing

PSE: N/A

Price & Session Length: 90 min, HKD 1,000 all inclusive

Repeat: Yes, she only stay till. 26 Sep

I booked a time through their TG and since they had renovation in their Central facility, they asked me to go to CWB. When I showed up I was greeted by a women in her 40's. I asked if anyone else available and after a little talk back and forth, she presented Katy. Beautiful young girl, so I did not hesitate. After a shower she started the massage and worked a good bit on my back while she was talkative, which I encouraged. When she moved down to the legs, she immediately started to strike LB and it became more and more intense and direct. At the end it was virtually a butt massage .

While still working on "my legs" she asked if I wanted extra service and I asked what she did. She said "everything for you". Ohh what a sweet reply and we agreed HKD 1000 incl massage for BBBJ and FS. She took a quick shower and returned and stripped down. Such a cutie and with a lovely smell. I was on my back and she went to kiss my neck in a sensual way. After a little while, no kissing, she went to work on LB and I was in heaven. It was really good and she also sucked my balls. After some time I asked to cap LB and she started cowgirl and we then went to missionary. After all the play I was very very ready and I blew after just a few minutes . We then showered again separately and had a nice chat while dressing up. She is really my kind of type, but she will only stay till 26 Sep.

Recent Ratings
kohax   16-9-2022 09:50  Acceptance  +1   So hard to find nice spa nowadays, thanks for sharing!
Mandoggy   15-9-2022 17:52  Karma  +3   Damn.. 1K for all that! Good job
JackTheBat   15-9-2022 16:14  Karma  +8   Cute, thanks.
dadumdum   15-9-2022 12:08  Karma  +3   good report