Name: Joey
Spa: Kimoji Spa
Date: mid autumn holiday
Face: 4/5 - big eyes, mid 20s. HK girl, the cutesy vibe
Body: 4/5 - C cup, thin waist, around 160cm
Service:  4.2/5 shower, Massage, Nuru, capped BJ
Price:  $1400 for an hour

Part 1:
Been busy with work, haven't got much time to play. As I was lazy to walk, I decided to go to Kimoji Spa since it's location is pretty convenient yet discreet. Make a booking for Joey, a new HK girl.

Joey seemed to be around mid 20s. She is quite cute to me. She has a pair of nice big eyes.

Her massage was acceptable. She tried her best to massage me but as usual I wasn't there for massage. Told her to stop the massage after 15 mins and told her to proceed with the next part.

P2:
I opted for nuru. She strip out of her blouse and revealed her nicely shaped c cup. It is no.droopy but not too hard.

She started with her fingernails tickling my back. Intermittently, she kiss and lick my neck and back. Then she pour the nuru gel on her boobs and pushed it on my back. It is a new sensation for me as most girls would pour the gel on my back before gliding on me. Joey's style felt less messy but importantly allow me o feel her boobs and nipple. After giving me the boob massage on my back, she groped balls and penis. I lifted my butt so that she has full access. Her skills are pretty good.

After around 15 minutes of teasing, she ask me to flip over. I gave her butt a tight squeeze and she pretended to fall on me. Her boobs squeezing on my chest..felt do warm. She whispered to me if I wanted a capped bj. At this point, of course I agreed. She took a condom and capped me. Her bj skills was excellent. She did not rushed the whole process. She slowly lick the shaft before swallowing my entire penis. I told her to be in a 69 position. I gently played with her pussy and she started to moan and increase her bj speed. She continued bj me till all my sperms are drained. She playfully remove the condom and squeeze the condom...

We bathed together and there were a lot of gfe. After the deed, I paid up and left.

So far recommendations from kimoji CS has been quite good.

Recent Ratings
povar123   18-9-2022 16:35  Karma  +3   
Sam2045   14-9-2022 19:14  Karma  +2   
bigdog173   14-9-2022 09:39  Karma  +3   Interesting that their TG ad reports and photos (and even names of the ladies) are ex-Kissme Spa ladies
Klueze
Carnal Conqueror

UID 66464
Digest Posts 0
Credits 365
Posts 64
Karma 362
Acceptance 65
Reading Access 30
Registered 26-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 13-9-2022 23:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
May I know their link or where can I find them? Thanks in advance.
bigdog173
Carnal Conqueror

UID 35479
Digest Posts 0
Credits 276
Posts 21
Karma 274
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-12-2009
Status Offline
Post at 14-9-2022 09:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 doodleme19's post

Oops, I should say some are ex-Kissme Spa and this place maybe an expansion of Kawaii? Hope Klueze can find your way with TG search
doodleme19
Lustful Lord

UID 130260
Digest Posts 0
Credits 943
Posts 43
Karma 939
Acceptance 74
Reading Access 40
Registered 9-6-2015
Status Offline
Post at 15-9-2022 15:56  Profile P.M.