Body: Super skinny, no boobs, has a bit of an ass though for such a skinny girl
Height: 5'5"
Skill: Average
Service: Massage was ok, everything else average
GFE:
PSE:
Price & Session Length: $1200+$100 tip, 1hr
Repeat: Big no

So usually I don't go for the pictures or anything on the S-book as most you can tell it's fake. But I did some research on the Chinese version of this site. Understandably there's a lot more reports there and lot more traffic and posts. However, my Chinese is very limited but after seeing a decent review (ie. fake review) I decided to try it out.

So I get to the building and enter their main door code then proceeded to go up. I believe each floor in this building has only 1 unit. I get there and ring the bell and when the door opens I'm immediately disappointed that the girl does not have big boobs as advertised (or any boobs for that matter) but I'm pressed for time so I don't want to look and book another and I'm hoping maybe she's just the agent or something. Also I don't really know how to turn her down or if I need to pay any small fee but I guess not.

Anyway the unit is quite big and leads me to the room. There's a small shower bathroom, a bed, a sofa, and a nuru type massage bed. She asks me what service I want and I tell her to list all the services and prices (but in my mind I already know I want whatever cheapest package she has). Basically she offers nuru and I'm thinking you got zero body how you going to give a sensual nuru massage. Anyway I select the massage and FS, the cheapest she has.

I shower alone and proceeded to the bed afterwards. She gives me an alright massage for someone as skinny as her and then I flip over. She proceeds to give me an average BJ and plays around my LB a bit. Then we get to the main course and start with the missionary position. It is at this point she takes off her top and I see she has same cup size as me (ie. zero. I don't think I've seen smaller, she's literally as flat as me maybe worse than me and I'm a skinny guy). I try to put it in but right away I start to go limp. She seems to have experienced this before and I feel kind of bad for her and she gives my LB a few strokes and she turns around for doggy. Her ass is probably the best feature which isn't saying much. I give a few pumps but I know it's going to go nowhere so I ask her to finish me with HJ. HJ also average.

After finishing and showering she says the number I messaged was the agent and there are lot of big boobed girls but just off today. I'm like can I see their pics and she's like she doesn't have any. I'm like ok, I ain't going to waste time and money at this location again and make sure other bros avoid as well

Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   16-10-2022 18:02  Karma  +2   Thank you.
nestlelight814   10-10-2022 01:29  Acceptance  +1   
Bloodrage   9-10-2022 21:00  Karma  +1   many fake 4 profit reviews on Chinese forum, ads without agents R fake, with agents many B&S
HK_Legend   14-9-2022 09:54  Karma  +5   #IronBoard101 :) 90% of posts on Chinese posts (Reports too) are irrelevant, ...by construction.
lively192   14-9-2022 02:49  Karma  +3   
MrButtons   14-9-2022 00:10  Karma  +5   Sorry to hear about that. Thanks for TOFTT
JackTheBat   13-9-2022 19:17  Karma  +8   Sorry to hear it...this was supposed to be "日本AV" action?
Sam2045
Carnal Conqueror

UID 283337
Digest Posts 0
Credits 234
Posts 23
Karma 233
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-8-2022
Status Offline
Post at 9-10-2022 19:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@HK_legend

I don't see many reviews of the S-books girls here so thought I'd try there. Most of the reviews on this forum are for the walk ups  in the buildings with tons of guys and girls. I prefer the ones with less people

@Jackthebat

I don't know if it was suppoosed to be Japanese AV action but this was definitely my most disappointing experience in HK so far