Face: 4/5 more cute than hot
Body: 3/5 tiny ass and boobs but overall just a tiny girl
Height: 5'2
Skill: 4/5 the BJ was good, enthuastic with deep throating
Service: 4/5 seemed a little inexperienced but was good
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 2000 for a little over an hour
Repeat: For sure if it is Annie

Got a message that Annie was waiting for me in the Lobby, went down and picked her up, was dressed pretty nice, well-fitting skirt and a tee. Brought her in and aksed her to settle in. She took her time and then asked if we should shower.

Part 1: In the shower she let me explore her body, gave me a good scrub, paying extra attention to LB and ass. I was already pretty hard, I sucked on her A-cup boobs for a bit and then some DFK. She kept giggling and was amazing. Good chemistry. She dried herself off and asked if I would like a massage. Told her I would rather get straight to the boom boom, she obliged.

Part 2: We got on the bed and she gave me a long kiss with some more DFK, she was stroking LB and I slowly guided her lower, she wanted a CBJ but I asked her for BBBJ and she agreed, spent a lot of time on my balls and licked LB with good suction, very good technique. I was now rock hard and I wanted to return the favor. I picked her up and turned her around and went to feast on her LS. She was clean shaven, no smell and must have had the smallest LS I have seen. It was at this time that she told me she is only part time and she doesn't do it very often.

I started licking her, spent sometime on her clit and she was starting to drip, quite tasty too, I slipped a finger in and she started moaning, sounded genuine but you will never know. I kept doing this for sometime and I think she came, because she froze up on me and wrapped her legs around my head and used her hands to push my face deeper into her LS. A few seconds later, she pulled me and started DFK again, she was stroking LB and went down on him again she then pulled herself up and mounted me and started rubbing her leaking LS all over my LB.

I told her to get the dom on before I make a mistake, we grabbed one, put in on and I switched to mish and her LS was tight even though it was super wet. I am by no means a big guy but I had to push quite a bit to get it in. She asked me to stop, because she said it was too big for her. I was maybe a quarter way in with just the head, she asked if we could switch to cowgirl so that she could slide LB in. I agreed and we switched positions.
She got on top of me and slowly instered LB, I aksed if she wanted some KY but she was already soaking wet. LB finally slid in and I have never experienced a tigher pussy in my life. She just sat on top of me for sometime and took a few deep breaths and then just nodded. I asked her if she was okay and she nodded again. She readjusted and then went to town in cowgirl, she started riding me like she was possessed. I thought I was going to I switched her around and slid out of her, I think she was not used to the size, I went back in and she started moaning, I picked her up and I started pounding her while standing up. I then carried her into the living room.

She was really worried that someone would watch us through the windows, I dropped her on the couch and she started a CBJ, pussy to mouth, no probelm, I flipped her around and started doggy, we kept fucking on the couch, ended up dropping the lamp and moved a lot of the furniture with the intensity but I finally . We were both sweaty and just laid naked on the couch. She started some LFK and started stroking my LB again, got semi hard but after this session I was too tired to go again. She got down and started another BBBJ and sucked until I was hard. I asked her to come around so that we could 69, I ate her up and CIM, she didn't swallow. She got up and called me in for a shower.

We showered, washed each other and I asked her if she wanted a drink, poured some wine and she took some pictures of herself. She didn't allow me to take any as she said her family is in HK and she didn't want them to know she was doing part time. I respected that. We hung around for a bit had a nice chat and she finally said good bye

For the second time
Date & Time of Session:  4th Sep
Name: Yuki
Nationality & Language: Local/mainland
Face: 3/5 more cute than hot
Body: 2/5 huge scar from preganancy I guess
Height: 5'6
Skill: 3/5 the BJ was bleh
Service: 2/5 rushed me through everything
GFE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: 2000 for a little over an hour
Repeat : never again

After Annie, Yuki almost felt like a B&S, even if the picture shared was hers, it was taken a decade ago at minimum. I messaged Serenity and told them I was not happy.

The sex was bleh, the massage was even more bleh.

There is nothing to write about other than how utterly dissapointed I was

[ Last edited by  badelaude1 at 13-9-2022 13:45 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
batman108   15-9-2022 00:40  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
boscitc   14-9-2022 16:52  Karma  +6   
dogiieff   14-9-2022 09:57  Acceptance  +1   I guess photos are not that real :)
JackTheBat   13-9-2022 19:26  Karma  +8   Lube. And more lube. All the lube.
shortpunt104   13-9-2022 17:47  Acceptance  +1   
lostmojo   13-9-2022 14:25  Acceptance  +3