Registered 24-9-2019
Status Offline
Post at 12-9-2022 19:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thai Sabai CWB

Date: Sep 2022
Name: Totally forget to ask, my bad
Nationality & Language: Thai, English
Face: 3/5 - Nice smile and a bit teasing always work on me.
Body: 3/5 - firm and big bolt on (kind of hard, you know what I mean)
Skill / Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length:Massage/B2B/BJ HKD$800 for 1hr
Repeat: will do

Thank you for billybob666 first (he pm me to help verify the phone number) I am also looking for some place massage+bj( mostly I get is full service in other space which is bad, I hate to move after a relaxing massage.) First need to remind other, the same floor have two thai massage store (which I am stupid enough to lock the wrong one at first). Anyway, the place itself is clean, only problem is 1 bathroom only and the room is small(even they offer FS, I don't see how to manage...).  Lady is nice and the massage is good.(better than I expect), some ladys there can speak a bit cantonese. Don't want to go much details because I fall asleep half time there(well, still hangover about last night) but part 2 is wake me up, many body kissing, bbbj with sucking ball and some ear teasing. Overall, easy access location, nice lady and good service. Really a good place to keep repeat.

Recent Ratings
Mal   15-10-2022 10:45  Acceptance  +1   Place dates and one shower/toilet only. But massage is very good. I even experience part 1 & 2 with different girls. Bes ...
povar123   18-9-2022 16:35  Karma  +3   
magictime12   15-9-2022 16:46  Karma  +3   
idunno8oi   15-9-2022 00:44  Acceptance  +1   is the last 3 digits of the contact number 951?