Reading Access 20
Registered 31-1-2014
Status Online
Post at 10-9-2022 20:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kissme Spa - Suki

Date & Time of Session: Saturday, 5pm
Name:  Suki
Nationality & Language: Cantonese (no real english)
Face:  4/5 - Cute face, especially with her hair down
Body: 4/5 great body, very skinny, small boobs
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  1300 ($1,000 standard plus $300 for BBBJ/CIM) + tips
Repeat: Yes

Messaged agent via Telegram and got a quick response.  Headed to the area then texted for the address as they requested.  Place was discreet but easy to find, although a few other dudes were there.  Arrived and was quickly ushered into a room where I took a shower, with Suki entering the room as I got out.

Part 1
Her dry massage is decent, good pressure and uses elbows well on some points.  This went on for about 15min before she removed the towel from my ass and the clothes from her slender body, then began lightly dusting her fingertips and nails up and down my body.  It doesn't sound like much but it's electrifying and had an immediate effect on LB.  Even her fingers on the tops of my feet felt incredibly sexy, and I'm not a foot guy.

Part 2
Nuru massage with Suki was the best I've ever had, although admittedly I haven't been to that many Saunas.  She started by rubbing the gel all over with her hands, then eventually gelled herself up and began sliding all over me like a fat kid on a waterslide.  While she does this she is working both hands and her mouth over different parts of your body; the overall sensation is intense.  She teases LB really well and before long you're hard as an anvil. She then had me get onto all fours, working my balls and ass with her fingers before pausing to mime a blowjob while holding up three fingers.  Hmm; an extra $300.  In under a second that deal was concluded in the affirmative and she soon got to work.  Suki knows how to smoke a pole - tongue, suction, working the balls, good rhythm with hands, the works.

She had me flip and continued her work, although by this point I was having to stop her periodically so that the experience didn't conclude too soon.  She has a way of working with her whole body in different ways that can lead to a sensation overload, and it's a huge turn on.  Eventually I gave her the green light to bring proceedings to a shuddering end and she put her mouth and hand into overdrive.  She continued to suck steadily while I   into her mouth, and didn't taker her lips off LB until I was completely drained.  Suki spat the sizable load into a tissue with a cheeky smile.

Suki joined me in the shower to wash off the gel and used her soaped up body to tease LB some more while giggling and stroking it.  If time weren't up I could've been tempted into a second round.

Recent Ratings
mushlove   20-10-2022 09:41  Acceptance  +1   
Bloodrage   15-9-2022 17:58  Karma  +4   
Sam2045   13-9-2022 17:57  Karma  +2   Thanks for sharing
vercetti08   13-9-2022 15:03  Karma  +4   Nice to see other bros enjoyed her Nuru and CIM finish
MrButtons   11-9-2022 00:28  Karma  +5