Status Offline
Post at 10-9-2022 15:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thai Sabai - CWB

Date & Time of Session: Sep 2022
Name: Honestly feel bad that I forgot
Nationality & Language: Thai, English
Face: 3/5 - Quite good
Body: 4/5 - She's the thicc type. Big and firm thighs and ass, big droopy breasts (I actually can't tell if natural or really good bolt ons)
Height: About 5'2
Skill / Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length: Massage + HJ HKD500, Massage + BJ HKD800, each the price for 1hr
Repeat: occasionally

Visited Thai Sabai in CWB based on another report (link here), and have been there a couple of times. This wont be a particularly long report. It is located in a fairly innocuous building in the heart of CWB. It seems like an apartment building with some units used for commercial purposes so the building itself doesn't draw much attention. However, Thai Sabai itself is clearly a happy ending massage place. The place it self is a bit aged, but feels clean and nice enough. The overall service is very "Thai" in a good way, welcoming and attentive - they take your shoes and put them on a shelf on arrival, a cup of tea when you leave etc.

The part 1 massage includes both dry and oil portion. It is a pretty decent massage, in the sense that it is enough to get you relaxed, but not going to be a very strong and targeted massage to really undo knots, not good enough to be worth it on its own, but good enough to be additive to the whole session.

Part 2 of the massage is special in that it is highly customizable. Everything from a normal HJ to FS I believe is on the menu, and I have not experienced any upsell dynamic or proactive push from them to guide you towards one direction or another, which for me is quite nice. For FS, I have never opted for it, but they have suggested that it is available, but I guess it might take one or two sessions to build that trust (and depends on which girl you have on that day i suppose). I typically opted for the BJ, and she really took her time with the build up and seduction. Undressed totally except her thong, and started straddling me and grinding with a nice cat bath (mind you this was after some face down tease). Slowly took me in her mouth and took it slow and readjusted positions a few times. She was feeling generous I guess, and even with ample warning still let me CIM. A nice clean up and finished the rest of the massage.

The overall selling point for this place I think is the value proposition. I think in these days, HKD500 for a 1hr massage + HJ, and HKD800 for BBBJ is quite solid. For me especially where I personally prefer massage + BJ, there are fewer places that offer this combo.

One notable point is that they mentioned in my latest visit (Sep 9), that business has been slow recently. Two points here: (i) please support them! I really do think it is a high value and convenient option, and (potentially a counterpoint to (i)) (ii) she mentioned that part of the reason for business being slow is that people have been fearful of raids. I don't know if the bros here have heard about this being an overall trend, but something to keep in mind.

Hope this was helpful and happy punting!

Recent Ratings
voddoddo   12-9-2022 09:35  Karma  +2   hi, their phone number is XXXX-7024? because I find two on google and don't want to pick the wrong one, thank you
magictime12   11-9-2022 23:10  Karma  +3   What are the other girls like?
HK_Legend   11-9-2022 14:48  Karma  +5   "highly" customizable :)
MrButtons   11-9-2022 00:29  Karma  +5   
lively192   10-9-2022 16:17  Karma  +4