Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-1-2016
Status Offline
Post at 10-9-2022 11:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[NYC] Midtown Spa

Name: West Garden Spa, just realized this can be shortened WG Spa
Date & Time of Session:  few years back; confirmed still operating.
Nationality and language: Asian, spoke broken English
Face:  ?/5 looked young, cute, but basically n/a
Body:  4/5 extremely petite, maybe 5'2" 105lbs at most.
Skill: 5/5 to this day one of the best veggie massage I've ever gotten.  unbelievable how strong she relative to her size.
Service: 5/5 for demeanor: sweet, kind, friendly, 0/5 for "value added services"
GFE: 2/5 basically pure massage / HJ only, but very sweet.
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: ~USD 350-400 for 90min + facilities
Repeat: if I lived there and was feeling spendy

Hello, world.  Long (looooong) time lurker, first time caller... err.. poster.  Will have more background in future posts, but I joined to lurk many years ago before ever having been to HK and before even the thought of living here had even crossed my mind.  Will start my sharing here in chronological order: my first time.  

Long story short, was in NYC and a buddy took me to West Garden, a surprisingly opulent and professional facility (my friend has bougie tastes).  Similar to OPS etc has shower room, sauna, jacuzzi, tv room.  Not sure if they serve food.  Showering was odd as a middle-aged Hispanic woman fully clothed in pants and polo shirt and wader boots gave me a strong scrubbing.  Client hygiene was clearly the top and only priority in this stage.  

Spent maybe 30mins soaking / steaming before telling the hostess we were ready for massage.  Led to room by a petite Asian girl.  Room was very dark so I did not get a good look at her face.  Dressed in pants and polo uniform like a country-club employee uniform.  The next ~75mins was one of the best veggie oil massages I've ever gotten with the masseuse using her entire body's strength to massage me (like, seriously compound movements).  After conclusion of the veggie portion I was already on my back and she starts with light feathery touches to the LB region and confirms whether I want the "extra service."  I say "of course" and she gets to work.  Slow teasing touches gradually picking up in pace and grip.  She remained fully clothed, no kissing, no heavy breathing, no fake moaning.  A very professional and pragmatic HJ that felt levels better than any jerkoff session or any GF's HJ.  Demeanor remains almost clinical.  

BUT, I couldn't get there.  I was insanely hungover, a little 'medicated,' a little constipated, and super nervous.  A slow start for LB, then 15mins of work.  In retrospect actually a pretty good edging session but I just couldn't .  She's embarrassed and goes out to check when her next booking is.  She comes back, tries harder, lets me grab her ass, ends up going an extra 15mins but I just. can't. get. there.  

We're like 30 mins over time at this point and I know it's not gonna happen.  We hit the hard stop, she apologizes and I also... apologize?  I get wiped down with warm scented towels and sent back to the shower area in feeling a bizarre blend of refreshed, relaxed, and seriously blue-balled.  

My friend was already showered and dressed waiting for me.  "Dude what took you so long?"  I shrug, hiding my embarrassment.  Settle the bill at the front desk with the mandatory tips.  It was pouring rain outside and the front desk gave us each free umbrellas to take home.  

All in all a very high class facility and an interesting experience.  As good as any spa I've been to in HK.  But, would be a while before my next time...

Recent Ratings
boscitc   10-9-2022 14:05  Karma  +6   Time was, I could get a beautiful mid-30s Korean to massage, jerk, and rim me in the…mid-30s for 170.
PHUNTRU   10-9-2022 13:08  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   10-9-2022 13:06  Karma  +8   Welcome...so, did you finally cum in HK?