Registered 10-9-2022
Status Offline
Post at 10-9-2022 02:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji New Russian, Plus Expensive Lessons Learned

Date of Session: Sept 9, 2022      
Name: Maria
Nationality: Russian
Language: She can't speak much english. She just knows very basic terms like bath, time, name, how much etc.
Face: 8/10      
Body: 9/10      
Height: 155 to 160 cm      
Skill & Service: 5/10      
Price & Session Length: HKD 1,000      
Repeat: No     

Section 1: An expensive lesson
After lurking around for some time here, I finally mustered the guts to try Fuji tonight after some drinks at LKF. Arrived around 11:30 and there were a lot of bros queued at the elevator. One tall blonde (russian?) even joined us in the elevator and stopped at the 5th floor, but she wasn't my type and was at least 6 ft tall. Went straight to 22nd floor, and planned to go down to try my luck and see if I get to experience a good first punt.

Saw more bros in 21st and 22nd floor and I just skipped the 3 floors since I've kept an eye on the girls on these floors who didnt interest me. So I went down and rang the bell on the 18th floor on the left corridor, left door. I saw this girl already a few days ago, she's chinese (mainland probably), speaks mandarin, but looks pretty when you first see her through the door. I'm the type who's really picky in terms of the facial features. The first time I saw her a few days ago, she was already interesting to me and finally tonight, I decided to give her a shot since I was already buzzed and wanted to end my friday night on a good note.I asked how much, and she replied 600. Unfortunately when I went inside, she started to seem less pretty and less sexy. She was with an older woman (probably the mamasan who left), and I said sorry I changed my mind. And she replied in chinese that since you went in, our policy is to charge 300 but if decide to come back later, you can just pay 300. Fine, it's my fault for being a noob, so I apologized and paid 300, went down to see if I could find any other TRUE beauties.

After I descended to the 15th floor, I could still hear her speaking to the mamasan telling her about me paying her 300 and leaving. My fault my fault! I hoped my luck would change and sure it did when I got to 9th floor

Section 2: Maria, the ruskie
When I got to the 9th floor, right corridor, there were 2 doors with 1000 signs. I was surprised to see "Welcome 1000" signs on the doors because the last few days I went there, it was either Please Wait or not in service. Anyway, I rang the left door first, and a blonde european (probably russian) greeted me. However she was not my type because she was on the heavy side and had a resting bltch face. I rang the right door and to my surprise, a dirty blonde, petite, girl greeted me. I hesitated for a bit and just decided oh why not!

I rang again, and went in. About her: She had tattoos in her arms and I think on the side of her body but it wasn't unattractive. I'm not into tattoos but I could say hers was easy to ignore. Her skintone was not light, but she was fair-skinned a bit bronzed / tanned but it matched her dirty blonde hair. Her face was attractive, I mean if you see a girl like her in the streets, you would turn your head. I'm into innocent looking girls, and she looks the part. She also looks young and not mature unlike the other ruskies. Her hair was about shoulder length. She had makeup on and fake lashes. Her body was definitely a 9 out of 10. Bikini body, natural tits and pink nips. Her nips were very pokey and very erect which I liked a lot. Her tits were just the right size as well, not too small not too big but enough to play with.

I asked if she wanted to shower with me, to which she replied  if you want to. So we showered together, and she stroke me and cleaned me. We kissed and played a bit on the shower and in her cabinet but she seemed cold. I was trying to flirt with her and tell her dirty russian words that i know like saying "fuck me" in russian but she was just cold. No GFE.

I tried to ask her about herself too in english but she didnt seem to understand so there was a communication barrier. My hopes of a good first experience spiraled downward. She asked for the money after showering and I paid her and after I paid she turned a bit warm, hugging me and kissing me. But she turned cold again after like a few minutes of making out and touching each other. I asked her to give me a CBJ but she didnt. She just bent over and let me do her doggy. She had some fuzz on her ass which was quite unique. I've only f-ed asians before so this was a new thing to me. In fairness to her, she had good moans and didnt sound fake. But her pssy didnt feel that good. I mean while I was doing her, I was more focused on the 1000 I paid than the pleasure of her body. I've had better to be honest, which I didnt have to pay for.

Anyway, I finished and she said finished already and got a tissue and removed the raincoat. I got dressed and that's the time I asked for her nickname, which she replied was Maria. I'm not sure honestly if this was the Angelica / Alina that I've read about in other posts but based on her service she doesnt seem like it. She didnt even want to cuddle or talk after I finished even if I had time.

I left Fuji building 1300 lighter and non the wiser. Disappointing first experience to be honest, will not repeat. But maybe bros here can recommend other punts, maybe I'll have better luck next time.

Recent Ratings
Heyoo   19-9-2022 12:06  Acceptance  +1   None of us deserves this fate just gotta find another one
godisdead   13-9-2022 14:18  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing
anabikumi   12-9-2022 13:52  Karma  +4   
C090409920   11-9-2022 20:50  Karma  +6   Thanks for the report. Hope the next one is better.
MrButtons   11-9-2022 00:29  Karma  +5   
PHUNTRU   10-9-2022 13:19  Acceptance  +1   
bigboy4791   10-9-2022 12:52  Karma  +4   
chickentastic   10-9-2022 10:49  Karma  +2   Shame about your russian experience
cityguy   10-9-2022 09:42  Karma  +5   
JackTheBat   10-9-2022 08:55  Karma  +5   
boscitc   10-9-2022 07:04  Karma  +6   Sorry about that one
pervertlee   10-9-2022 03:43  Karma  +3   which room was this? left middle or right?
Bloodrage   10-9-2022 03:14  Karma  +2   Good u dont like the experience, better stay away before hobby ruins us all
chriscook
Nookie Newbie

UID 22525
Digest Posts 0
Credits 43
Posts 38
Karma 42
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 10
Registered 26-3-2009
Status Offline
Post at 10-9-2022 04:57  Profile P.M. 
Nice report. Is she Russian or ex ressuian states ?
3volution
Nookie Newbie

UID 278285
Digest Posts 0
Credits 80
Posts 52
Karma 79
Acceptance 28
Reading Access 10
Registered 17-7-2021
Status Offline
Post at 10-9-2022 05:48  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 1262943sex's post

Why on earth did you pay the $300 wgen you walked in on the first girl...do you really believe you have to when no seevice had started?
Seemslike the Russian was abetter bet and look like she was easy on the eye...maybe need to offer better customers service for more customers
1262943sex
Nookie Newbie

UID 283858
Digest Posts 0
Credits 64
Posts 3
Karma 64
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 10-9-2022
Status Offline
Post at 10-9-2022 09:10  Profile P.M. 
Just didn't want to argue and have problems with the mamasan / girl. To be fair, it was partly my fault for being indecisive. From what I've read in here, it's also rude to go out once you go in. So just educating us all about being careful in deciding when you're at the door. Take a good hard look before going in.
1262943sex
Nookie Newbie

UID 283858
Digest Posts 0
Credits 64
Posts 3
Karma 64
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 10-9-2022
Status Offline
Post at 10-9-2022 09:11  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 1262943sex's post

pervertlee it was the right corridor (when your back is facing the elevator), rightmost door.
david1984
Banned

UID 138599
Digest Posts 0
Credits 349
Posts 58
Karma 347
Acceptance 48
Reading Access 0
Registered 15-12-2015
Status Offline
Post at 10-9-2022 14:55  Profile P.M. 
Answer 1262943sex

She is not ANGELA

I have found Angela , she is at 9A2 , Height 172cm (not 155 to 160 cm)

I like long legs girl !