Face:  8.5/10 Lusty is the only way I can describe it lol
Body:  9/10 slim, hard body, small ass
Skill: 10/10 Seasoned Pro
Service: 10/10 BBJ in the shower and decent massage
GFE: 9/10 Talkative and Bubbly
PSE: 10/10 enjoys her work
Price & Session Length: $300usd 30m FS
Repeat: Yes

First time in Hawaii to attend a buddy's wedding and asked around for some recommendations to punt in Hawaii. Apparently there is a good talent pool of Chinese WGs that come in from the East and West coast as they are looking to earn some $ while enjoying the beautiful islands. I do not blame them. Buddy of mine told me the local bedpage is where you will find ads and he was not wrong with a pretty healthy selection to choose from. He recommended Love Spa as it is very similar to the small spas you'll find in HK. I tried to call but instead move to text messaging to arrange the appointment. Vivian was available and so I took the plunge. Uber dropped me off nearby some luxury condos and a whole foods where I walked about a block before finding a undeveloped shack nearby. Walked upstairs and rang the doorbell to be greeted by papa-san who led me into a room where I met Vivian. She told me $$$ for 1hr and I agreed. I am unsure of what the standard pricing was as I got ranges from $$ to $$$$ from a few friends so I figured it was fine.

Vivian found me as I undressed and she took me to another room where we showered. After some chit-chat she told me she was wanted to take a break from working in Flushing NY and was originally from North China (cant remember the location exactly). We rinse with mouth wash and she gave me a quick shower and BBJ which was a great preview of things to come. After the shower we went back to the original room where she had me lay down and gave me a nice catbath tease from her. On the flip, she took off her clothes to reveal a nicely shaped body and continued the to tease with another BBJ. She then caps me and starts riding, she was really enjoying herself. I couldn't help myself and sat up to explore her body as much as I could. Things got hot and heavy as we move on to mish then finished in K9. I we were both exhausted and I believe I was her last customer of the night so we laid for a few mins before the clean up and I paid. She told me she was only going to stay for a few more days before leaving as there seemed to be another rotation of WGs coming through. It was a great punt and I'd repeat with her again if I could.

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   8-9-2022 16:40  Karma  +4   
bigboy4791   8-9-2022 14:47  Karma  +4   
anabikumi   8-9-2022 11:57  Karma  +4   Aloha!!!